Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

swabie2424 said:
P.S. Here is the result Mrs. Swabie's pregnancy. She's being raised Kurgan! :D

EDIT: She will not be allowed to watch the Ding Dong video for a few years. Funny, Kevin and Bean pimp that guy on KROQ in L.A. all the time. Song was used on tonight Beauty and the Geek too.

WinterHat.jpg

OMG!!! She's so adorable!!!!!! You better watch out for the boys as she gets older ;)

Here ya go! This is one of the most recent ones I could find. My wife doesn't think I'm too bad for an old guy.

Hey, hey! Batty!

Its so funny to see what people really look like. Not that you look funny. I just always see your avatar and sig so a mental image forms that you look like Roy Batty. Actually, if you made your hair blonde...

,..hey batty,..are you foo fighter's lead singer??... :monkey5

,..nice pictures ppl,.,,. i will post some of myself,.... but i'm afraid the girls will jump all over the screen,.,,.. :chew

Wor-Gar said:
Hey, hey! Batty!

Its so funny to see what people really look like. Not that you look funny. I just always see your avatar and sig so a mental image forms that you look like Roy Batty. Actually, if you made your hair blonde...
Yeah, the mystery is over. :lol

In the summer I usually have very short Batty-ish hair. But I've never been blond.

Whenever I see pics of other Freaks, they're never what I expect them to look like.

Anakin said:
,..hey batty,..are you foo fighter's lead singer??... :monkey5

,..nice pictures ppl,.,,. i will post some of myself,.... but i'm afraid the girls will jump all over the screen,.,,.. :chew

I'll be the judge of that ;) Or actually... yooo hoooo, Nessa.... where are yoooouuuu? :lol

Which one? The blonde, right? My ex. She called today so I just happened to look up some pics I had with her. The brunette's a "friend".

SideshowDusty said:
I'll be the judge of that ;) Or actually... yooo hoooo, Nessa.... where are yoooouuuu? :lol

,....hahahahaha,... :rotfl :rotfl

,.,...ok,.. here's me,..took this picture december 2006,...

35431188-1-1.jpg

,..from right to left,...,,, my best friend mike,...me,..,,,,.. my girlfriend juliana,..., my sister marcia,....and her friend jorge,.... having fun of course!!!,.. :chew

35431188-1.jpg

Last edited:

The one that you won't get in trouble for.

BTW, no photos of you in your kitchen?

Batty said:
The one that you won't get in trouble for.

BTW, no photos of you in your kitchen?

No, no photos of me in my kitchen. :D I should take one. I don't take many pictures of myself so the only ones I have are with girlfriends, at least the ones that are downloaded anyway. And yes, that's the one that my current girl would not like to see -- so I may delete it later. :D

BTW, Anakin, I think Dusty might approve.

Good to see ya, Anakin. :duff

And shouldn't it be from right to left?

Anakin said:
,...thanks,.. nice to c you all too!!.. :chew
,...always great to c pictures from fellow collectors,...

Alright, you won that bet.... And your girlfriend is beautiful too ;)

SideshowDusty said:
Alright, you won that bet.... And your girlfriend is beautiful too ;)

,... so what you will give me?... you can send me some sideshow merchandise,.... :chew

,..or buy me a beer in the next comiccon.. :D

,...but thanks dusty!!!,... i will tell her you said she looks "ok" :rotfl

Back