Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Yeah, it is a little but that's what makes SDCC so fun. Seeing old and new faces.

Danny,
Usted tiene a un hijo de aspecto agradable. Él parece a un niño bueno y su padre es realmente una gran persona entonces sé que su hijo será también. :duff

tomandshell said:
Never before, but with all the photos being posted, I think I might cave in and reveal my hidious self. It's really fun and kind of weird to see real faces instead of avatars.

As someone stated earlier, I have become so used to seeing certain avatars, that I associate a Freak to their avatar! Tom, even though I met you at SDCC last year, I will ALWAYS see Luke when I see or read your board name! :rotfl

tomandshell said:
Never before, but with all the photos being posted, I think I might cave in and reveal my hidious self. It's really fun and kind of weird to see real faces instead of avatars.

so was the image you posted in the Boba Petition thread not you?

TomaFett.gif

DannieDarKo said:
Now for the Kurgan Prince that can actually tire out the DuKe.....my handsome boy Dominic Lucian!

Danny, you have a great looking son there! Where did he get his good looks??? :rotfl j/k of course

Wow everyone. Its nice to finally put a face to the avatars. (I am so proud of Batty and Wor-Gar... I know it must've been a really hard decision to actually post pics of yourselves). :lol :clap :clap :clap

Here are my two boys:

FWA7ZNIZ6RZJMZ7B-RQBKC.jpg

lcummins said:
As someone stated earlier, I have become so used to seeing certain avatars, that I associate a Freak to their avatar! Tom, even though I met you at SDCC last year, I will ALWAYS see Luke when I see or read your board name! :rotfl

Do I look like the Balrog then? :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Some of you may remember seeing me from the SDCC Freak Party 2006... I was the one lurking around....which I also do on this board.

It's nice to put faces to the names.

tomandshell said:
Go for it! If me and the rest of these weidos can show ourselves, you certainly can.

Who else hasn't shown themselves?

pixletwin said:
Wow everyone. Its nice to finally put a face to the avatars. (I am so proud of Batty and Wor-Gar... I know it must've been a really hard decision to actually post pics of yourselves). :lol :clap :clap :clap
Thanks, Pix. You make it sound like we're the Elephant Man hiding in the shadows! :lol

Nice kids, BTW. Are you sure they're yours? :lol

I'd like to see a pic of Bodie and his finger :lol :lol :lol

DannieDarKo said:
:slap :lol

Lonnie I wonder how much I can get for him on ebay. :monkey3

J/K :monkey5

Dannie sell him to Toe....He loves youngling...:monkey1

Nice kid Bro.:cool:

Batty said:
Thanks, Pix. You make it sound like we're the Elephant Man hiding in the shadows! :lol

Nice kids, BTW. Are you sure they're yours? :lol

I was thinking the SAME thing when I read that. :rotfl :rotfl

Shai Hulud said:
Dannie sell him to Toe....He loves youngling...

Toe wasn't that guy arrested in Indiana with those two teenagers was he...........?

Last edited:

DannieDarKo said:
...Lonnie I wonder how much I can get for him on ebay. :monkey3

J/K :monkey5

He's not grey, so probably not much! :rotfl

Although, he is an edition of only one!!!! :D

Back