Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Customikey said:
For those of us who have trouble growing beards, here's me in the process of growing my pathetic facial hair for an Off-Off Broadway production of A Little Night Music.

You work off-off Broadway in New York? have you ever met a girl named Rebecca Greenstein? (red hed, great voice) I know asking someone if they know someone else in New York is pretty silly, but since you both work in the theater, thought I'd ask anyway :lol

My dad's actually a professional actor and singer, but he didn't like raising the family in New York so we moved to southern California when I was little so that we could live in a place that was a bit more laid back and family friendly. That way we could live in a nice neighborhood while he did all of the LA musical theatre. He's one of the primary baritones down here and teaches singing too. I grew up visiting all the backstage places and going to all the shows and stuff for free. I've always been a wretched actor myself though, and I hate acting in front of people, so singing is more my thing. :rolleyes: It's a tough business, we're really grateful he's been successful enough to support his wife and children on an actor's income while living in Southern California (well, barely in any case). I hope you do as well Mikey!

Wait this thread wasn't about acting was it? Sorry. I mean:

I'm getting pictures taken tomorrow so that I can put them up here and you can see my ugly mug!

Captain Aldeggon said:

I'm getting pictures taken tomorrow so that I can put them up here and you can see my ugly mug!
:banana :banana :banana

pixletwin said:
That is definately something to brag about. I saw Nirvana once in 90, once in 92, and once in 93... Thats almost as cool. :eek:

it's as cool....just a different era

and as for all of icummins cool stuff, as with mine......yep, we're old.:eek:

me hosting my best friend's 17th birthday party... man it's a good thing I didn't end up half naked and passed out on the street like last time... haha

Picture078.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture062-1.jpg

Picture071-1.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture069-1.jpg

snakebeater said:
me hosting my best friend's 17th birthday party... man it's a good thing I didn't end up half naked and passed out on the street like last time... haha

You make it sound like that's a good thing..... What did they do, rob you and leave you laying on the highway side?
:confused:

Captain Aldeggon said:

You make it sound like that's a good thing..... What did they do, rob you and leave you laying on the highway side?
:confused:

lol no... we get alittle roudy at parties, and I'm the baby of the group....

Last edited:

Dusty, I don't know Rebecca, but give an actor enough time and work, and he's bound to run into everybody. :lol

hey, dusty how about dinner and a movie? ;) :cool:

I was a skinny bloke my whole life....

Dusty - you have the same hair as I do "The morning after"!!!! hahah

You look just like the guy I buy DVDs from at the fleemarket. No really, JUST like him!!!
stbartsheadshot06bearde8fh.jpg

Back