Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

hunky_artist said:
wakeuptothiseachmorningf0eil2-1.jpg

that was me before I bleached my hair blonde and sorted my goatee out ........... i really wish you'd stop talking about me like that

errol flynn's love child:D

PosterBoyKelly said:
Cocaine......it's a helluva drug.

:rolleyes: :lol

I only wear the make up when i perform.

Ok...Ok...so in my down time i look more like this guy.

At Bob's house :

DSC00446.jpg

With my nephew little E :

DSC04986.jpg

With my wife who puts up with all this toy madness :

DSC04936.jpg

:D

A makeup brush. I have three, in different sizes so that I can get down in the tiniest of folds. The white gloves are the kind photographers use when handling negatives and prints, and they're perfect for keeping those pesky skin oils from the polystone surfaces. They're getting harder to find with the increasing encroachment of digital photography. :(

Monk said:
A makeup brush. I have three, in different sizes so that I can get down in the tiniest of folds. The white gloves are the kind photographers use when handling negatives and prints, and they're perfect for keeping those pesky skin oils from the polystone surfaces. They're getting harder to find with the increasing encroachment of digital photography. :(
Do you think your natural skin oils can damage your Polystone pieces? I thought I was the only one anal enough to care about it. I rub my statues clean after I touch them.:lol

Last edited:

wookilar8 said:
What exactly is holding your hat up in this pic?

2005_0601_155008aa.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

it's clipped onto the waistband on my combats...although... yeah... it does kind of look..... y'know........ well anyway it's not.... lol

2005_0601_155008aa.jpg

Hunky-artist, the blonde lady in the background is thinking to herself, "If I had a Euro for every damn tourist striking that pose here, I'll would be molto ricco."
:rotfl

El Roranous said:
Do you think your natural skin oils can damage your Polystone pieces? I thought I was the only one anal enough to care about it. I rub my statues clean after I touch them.:lol

Hell, I don't know. :lol But I'm erring on the side of caution, brother. ;)

Back