Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

SideshowDusty said:
Not to me ;) If I was to pick a guy based on the car he drove, I'd totally pick the Smar car-driving one. 100% without a doubt - well, unless the gas guzzler driver was Justin Timberlake :lol

sooo...... I'm guessing then if the Smart Car driving fella has JT on his iPod (Like I Love You.... gotta love that song), that pretty much seals the deal :lol :cool:

SideshowDusty said:
Not to me ;) If I was to pick a guy based on the car he drove, I'd totally pick the Smar car-driving one. 100% without a doubt...

Smart cars are the best!!!!!! :bow :rock :D

SideshowDusty said:
I love the jealousy that men have for JT, it cracks me up. Seriously, just accept it, pretty much every woman thinks he's hot (even those you'd think would NEVER like him). He can dance, he's got a great smile, he has a wonderful ability to laugh at himself, he's a great actor (yes, the best part of Alpha Dog is JT, even men have said that), and he's seems like a real sweety. Anyway...*daydreams*... what were we talking about :confused:

Ouch ... :monkey2 , guess I should have joined that boy band then or the very least have been a Mousekateer. :eek:

There is only one GOOD boy band

fingerbang800.jpg

SideshowDusty said:
I love the jealousy that men have for JT, it cracks me up. Seriously, just accept it, pretty much every woman thinks he's hot (even those you'd think would NEVER like him). He can dance, he's got a great smile, he has a wonderful ability to laugh at himself, he's a great actor (yes, the best part of Alpha Dog is JT, even men have said that), and he's seems like a real sweety. Anyway...*daydreams*... what were we talking about :confused:
Oh Dusty, I thought you had better taste...

You made poor Johnny stop playing his guitar out of concern.:(
johnny_depp_97.jpg

COME ON FREAKS!!!!!

LET'S SEE SOME MORE FREAKS FACES!!!!

I GOTTA KNOW WHO TO LOOK FOR AT THE CON!!!!

I would, but I don't a digital camera, but I'm told I resemble justin timberlake...scratch that, justin timberlake resembles me

congerking said:
I would, but I don't a digital camera, but I'm told I resemble justin timberlake...scratch that, justin timberlake resembles me

Which part of his body resembles you?:lol

lol I think you need a bigger shovel!!

I had to shovel out so I could back my truck outta the driveway to get some gas for the snow blower.

striderpx6.jpg

On the bright side it was a day off work and I have good neighbors so we have to take a break every once in a while and have a shot of brandy to warm up. :rock

Back