Lifesized PredAlien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When do you guys think this will be up for pre-order? Some people think comic-con, I personally think it will be way before that. Of course if they do it at cc it will be hyped up more and they may sell more of them.

Funny how this comes to light just in time for April Fools. Impressive and totally believable though. Maybe we'll know for sure after the newsletter.

Is this thing actually long enough in the head? I can see this thing falling forward and smashing its mandibles off on the desktop.

Predailenbust.jpg

Predailenbust2.jpg

Predailenbust3.jpg

Predailenbust4.jpg

it's head does seem on the short side. I don't think it is actually done yet. the pic of it in the video looks imposed on the screen. don't think it's a joke though and will be made. probally showcased at SDCC.

I think it is legit. Sideshow wouldn't ^^^^ with our emotions like that, would they? No. The head is maybe not a little too short. I mean, they say it was made from the molds, and I think that the head was made a bit smaller than what it is supposed to be, and the angles made it look longer.

Really FACE? Really? If so then I am gonna cry myself to bed tonight, and Thrifty, I don't want a free pic, I want the entire bust. But I will accept the pic....

in some parts it just looks like a photo but others a real piece. it would be really stupid to end up saying this is a joke. ALOT of people would get this. :D

Yeah, but maybe they needed to check hype. Like, but I know that people would buy it now, but SSC Has made a few things that haven't sold fast...

You know I was testing the April Fools theory and checked to see if this head were just transposed from the 1/4 maquette, but it definitely isn't because the dreads aren't laying as flat, and the maquette has the longer head we were thinking was what was wrong with this head. Check it out.

7211_press11-001.jpg

Predailenbust3.jpg

You know, side by side like that, the 1/1 image kinda looks squished like they were trying to make it look different, but doesn't feel like a natural picture.

On a side note, I knew the Predalien was colored to look more organic than a typical Alien, but I didn't realize it's basically the same coloring as the AVP Preds.

SidebySide--ArmsLegs.jpg

Last edited:
Back