LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sounds exciting, hoping all goes well and we won’t get a repeat of the past. Fingers crossed 🤞

I've seen progress on various figures, plus things that haven't been revealed publicly yet.

I'm stoked for all my pre-orders, but at the same time the last three weeks have been very frustrating because I'm not permitted to share the images. I want to put minds at ease, but it's not easy when all I can offer is words. :panic:

LIM will make a proper update at some point so don't want to share the progress photos, though those photos alone would restore people's faith that LIM is busy at work. Unforeseen circumstances caused a disruption in their plans, but hopefully things will be getting back on track soon.

Under those circumstances it's not possible to give an exact timing for anything. However, we should be expecting Nathan Drake in the coming months, not years!

In future there shouldn't be such long waits, because figures will only be shown once they're virtually the production pieces - just as DID operate.
Anything about that long forgotten Solid Snake they teased?

@Asta is the Kwisatz Haderach.

dog what.gif

Thanks for the update Asta, really appreciate it. Very jealous of your knowledge and we'll just have to wait to know the news when the time comes.
My speculation of the secret projects are
  • Joel and Ellie
  • Alloy
  • Sam Porter Bridges
  • Gerald of Rivia
I’d shave my moustache for Lim Geralt, but RRX told me they had no plans back then, hope that changed :monkey4 :monkey1

Thanks for the update Asta, really appreciate it. Very jealous of your knowledge and we'll just have to wait to know the news when the time comes.
My speculation of the secret projects are
  • Joel and Ellie
  • Alloy
  • Sam Porter Bridges
  • Gerald of Rivia
Are Joel and Ellie really a secret? Pretty sure we've known and seen teasers of both with RXX showing us early versions of the Joel head with the eyes carved out for moveable eyes feature

As for the rest, pass for me except Alloy. Would really love to see what they come up for her should they decide to make her. I know RXX expressed interest in her. Would be crazy if they did rooted hair now that more factories have those capabilities including ones that third parties use.

He hasn't been forgotten.

He's gone through several revisions and there have been set backs, but he's gradually inching towards completion... and likely the record for the longest time between pre-order and release for a 1/6 figure. :lol

I don't know anything about the character or game so I don't know what I'm looking at, but the bases look interesting. One of them looks universally useful.
I hope we will see some updated photos after completion? I'm dying to know what changes he has gone through.

I hope we will see some updated photos after completion? I'm dying to know what changes he has gone through.

With luck LIM may be in a position to give an update on things next month.

They decided against showing photos of figures and parts in various stages of completion at the work station, which I was sent, and would rather wait until they can present a more professional update of completed products when everything is ready.

My post from the LIM Joel and Ellie thread:

He's gone through several revisions, which was one of the factors that caused the very long delay. There have been many production tests for the suit; the robot sculpt had to be recast due to a faulty parameter in the molding process, and the two diorama bases had to be redesigned at least three times due to size and stability issues. I've seen the final casts of those bases and they look pretty interesting.

Back