LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to think I've been one of Lim's more patient fans but my god that's just unacceptable. I don't know how there's people who haven't cancelled.

Then again, if it was a Chloe Frazier or Aloy figure I'd probably just never cancel and keep hoping, so I guess I get it.
Maybe most ppl have cancelled and order amount is so small they aren't even interested to finish it. Who knows.

The last news I had on Marston was from early August.

He's gone through a lot of redesigns, including his hair which was re-sculpted multiple times and was in the finishing stages at that point.

The revolvers and rifle have been improved, and the spurs will be die cast this time to avoid the potential breakages that happened with some of the Arthur figures. His clothes have also been fixed as LIM promised early on, and will be going through additional weathering.

As of the first week of August the sculpts and almost all of his accessories were cast.
You have no idea how happy this makes me. I can't wait to have John alongside Arthur. Thank you so much for these updates.

I really hope Dutch is still a go. I bought 3 Johns and will also get 3 Dutch to support Lim.

Can't wait to finally have Nate also, really excited to see the new accessories he's gonna get! I also suspect that the sword will be one 👀

Back