• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it looks like it's all down to 8% now but it should bounce back up in the next day or so hopefully.

I was lucky enough to use it this morning to pick up the Ghostbusters: Slimer Edition PS3 set for $34.99 before the discount.

Huh, I didn't realize that you can get 5% back just for shopping on Sideshow's site...

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. I'll monitor that thread to see what the best search is, instead of wasting my time searching on bing.

There's a 10% off coupon floating around the internet that got me $80 off a big ss purchase yesterday!

It also works with the live discount, so that's like 18% off.

Those things are usually only usable by accounts to which eBay has sent the coupon. It's obviously not a one-time use type of code, but you still can't use it unless eBay flags your account as being able to.

So I take it this has dropped down to 8% again? I'm getting ready to buy something, but I think 8% off is the current max.

Yes 8% right now but it was up and down morning last Monday. I hope they'll sneak at least one more good discount before Xmas...

This 10% ebay coupon worked for me the other day and i saved 30.00 instantly

CEBAY10DEC

expires 12/14/2009

This 10% ebay coupon worked for me the other day and i saved 30.00 instantly

CEBAY10DEC

expires 12/14/2009

Was that sent specifically to you or did you get it from somebody else? Usually those EBay codes are account specific.

That's the code I posted up top.

I wasn't sent it. I just tried it and it worked. It doesn't work for everybody.

Back