• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isnt it limited to like 12 transactions for the life of your paypal account? Arent you guys worried about wasting it on saving $10-$20 transactions?

I don't know if that's a lifetime or annual restriction. If I need to, I'll use one if my other eBay accounts.

I know I have at least 20 transactions, and I'm still getting rebates back. I think some of my previous transactions were "grandfathered" in though, if that's even possible, because I swear I've already met my max limit.

The current Terms says 40 transactions per account, so not a big
problem - and you can always make another ebay account.

The current Terms says 40 transactions per account, so not a big
problem - and you can always make another ebay account.

I noticed that too. I'm sure I've reached or surpassed the previous 20 transactions per account by now.

Its still 20% if you use the word panasonic...just giving a heads up

Congrats man. :rock I thought I remember you looking for one of those. This piece doesn't disappoint. Post pictures in Whedonville when it arrives. :rock
Yeah, it was harder to get a buffy black dress then a hulk pf....:lol
I will post pics of my collection soon...:D

Yes! 20% still, up. Make sure you guys are hitting refresh, it went from 15% to 8% to 20% lol...

Back