• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you buy something with the bing.com/live.com how long do you have to wait till you can buy another item with bing.com/live.com?
P.S. Just picked me up a buffy black dress pf after 3 years of searching(saved $65 thanks keith)....lol

looks like the panasonic discount is gone now, only 15% now.

I used it to save a big $6 on an EBAS print.

are you guys just putting in the word in the search bar and just keep scrolling through pages to find eBay? nothing eBay ever comes up when I search on bing.com:monkey2

Strange how different search words give you a different % discount
at ebay at the same time. xbox is currently yielding 15% and
panasonic a mere 8%.

Isnt it limited to like 12 transactions for the life of your paypal account? Arent you guys worried about wasting it on saving $10-$20 transactions?

If you buy something with the bing.com/live.com how long do you have to wait till you can buy another item with bing.com/live.com?
P.S. Just picked me up a buffy black dress pf after 3 years of searching(saved $65 thanks keith)....lol

Congrats man. :rock I thought I remember you looking for one of those. This piece doesn't disappoint. Post pictures in Whedonville when it arrives. :rock

Isnt it limited to like 12 transactions for the life of your paypal account? Arent you guys worried about wasting it on saving $10-$20 transactions?

I don't know if that's a lifetime or annual restriction. If I need to, I'll use one if my other eBay accounts.

Back