• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LIVE.COM discount at 30% now guys!

If you push the refresh button on the live.com search window repeatedly the 15% link shows up for ebay. I just tried it and it took about 7 or 8 tries to make it appear.

haha, it actually worked. But I kept refreshing trying to get that 50% one that was just mentioned. no luck

haha, it actually worked. But I kept refreshing trying to get that 50% one that was just mentioned. no luck

He was probably jerking your chain with the 50% thing.

Yeah, Bodie was joking. I learn never to take him seriously. After all, he is Mr. Pessimistic. (So, there was no way he'd cheer for a discount.) :lol

dammit, here I am refreshing over & over :lol

My comment earlier was just an inside joke at Bodie. Didn't mean to mislead anybody. I'd be the first to post if it really went to 50%! :lol

Back down to a measley 8%.... Expected for the holiday spending.

I don't know about that, I figured if they were using this as a promotional tool that now would be the time to put it in full effect. Here's hoping it goes back up though!!

:duff

Anyone else having problems getting into ebay? keep getting stupid ebaystatic.com warnings? Isn't that part of ebay's advertising (they host all the pics put up)?

Last edited:

Is there anyway to apply it after you bought the item? It's not showing for my item. It was bought with the best offer thing. Does it still apply? Of is it strictly for Buy it nows only?

Is there anyway to apply it after you bought the item? It's not showing for my item. It was bought with the best offer thing. Does it still apply? Of is it strictly for Buy it nows only?

It only works for BINs unfortunately.

Anyone else having problems getting into ebay? keep getting stupid ebaystatic.com warnings? Isn't that part of ebay's advertising (they host all the pics put up)?

glad to see I was not the only one..my Norton would alert me to a risk every time I changed pages in ebay yesterday morning..it's all good now though..:huh it was something to do with Adobe..:confused:

glad to see I was not the only one..my Norton would alert me to a risk every time I changed pages in ebay yesterday morning..it's all good now though..:huh it was something to do with Adobe..:confused:

Yeah, seems alot of people were getting this. It's all better now. Maybe a glitch or prankster.

20% again!

overstock electronics

That is the magic search for now. :)

Back