• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LIVE.COM discount at 30% now guys!

20% again!

overstock electronics

That is the magic search for now. :)

wow, how come it's a different discount by the search criteria? 20% way beats the ridiculous 8% they lowered it to.

I am kind of jealous of you guys that are able to use this discount. I just don't have anything to buy. :lol

I keep thinking "What in the world are these people buying?" :lol

I am kind of jealous of you guys that are able to use this discount. I just don't have anything to buy. :lol

I keep thinking "What in the world are these people buying?" :lol

I picked up the hot toys mackiko she pred and the lost pred. and the rebel trooper this morning all below retail and free shipping. not to mention a few weeks ago I got 3 general kenobis with free shipping for around $60.00 a pc.

That sure is a lot of stuff! Yeah, nothing is really catching my eye right now. I mean I do want things but the things that I want are just too expensive sadly. :lol

I have been trying different searches to see if I can find the 20%-30% cashback again.its beginning to look doubtful.

I have been trying different searches to see if I can find the 20%-30% cashback again.its beginning to look doubtful.

The search item doesn't change the cashback percentage. It is what it is and it's changed by Live at their discretion. Just when you think it will never change from 8%, then they will change it.

Jesse

I thought Gruson was saying earlier that certain searches did yield higher percentages, such as "Wii" a while back and "overstock electronics" earlier.

Jesse is right about that, but sometimes there are a couple hidden or lost search terms that yield a little more. :huh They'll crank it up again before Christmas, just watch.

anybody notice if there is a pattern with this? i wonder what creates the major flucuation in the percentages and if it is predictable when the % will change?? u would think they would have a higher percentage since it is around the holidays, but i dont know if they profit from this cashback thing. :confused:..........i hope it increases like before the week is up! :angelsmil

A few weeks ago (a wek after Black Friday) it went down to zero for a few days then went back to 20%, dropped down to 15% later that same day and then down to 8% about two days later. If they follow the trend we should see something Thurs or Fri.

Or the whole cashback deal could be over.

Can anyone explain to me how this works? I'm a bit confused on how to use this cash back thing....:confused:

Thanks in advance

Back