• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LIVE.COM discount at 30% now guys!

It's worth noting that the cashback works with places other than ebay. I was making an order at Deepdiscount.com for DVDs the other day and remembered that live.com had a discount for them and it saved me over $7. They also have 12% cashback for Barnesandnoble.com, who has a special 25% off coupon today and tomorrow.

anybody else think that live might be finished with discounts for ebay purchases? its been at 0% all week, even though it was at 8% for like a couple hours, this is the first i have seen it like this before :confused:

anybody else think that live might be finished with discounts for ebay purchases? its been at 0% all week, even though it was at 8% for like a couple hours, this is the first i have seen it like this before :confused:

I have faith that one day it shall return. :cool:

maybe we should change it to "LIVE.COM discount- how many days have passed while at 0%" :horror

Not me but you're welcome. :)

I too hope it comes back to 25% or more...

I've seen a few retailers offer it through the Live.com search links but you have to becareful. I made a couple of purchases through the Live.com link and the cashback never showed on my account. I had to send Live.com an email with a ton of info from the orders before they would credit it.

I wish they would bring back the 20%-30% cashback for ebay this fall (after all the good figures are released). I'll max out my credit cards muy pronto.

I'd like to see it come back sometime soon. I've received around $1200 back so far with 3 more transactions still pending. The only one I was worried about was a Thor Exclusive where the seller was local so he refunded me the shipping.

I'd like to see it come back sometime soon. I've received around $1200 back so far with 3 more transactions still pending. The only one I was worried about was a Thor Exclusive where the seller was local so he refunded me the shipping.

Uh oh. If you got a refund of ANY kind, you may have problems with the cashback. I speak from personal experience. And you wont get any sort of notification until when you should be getting the refund, the status will just change from "pending" to "cancelled." Good luck trying to speak to a human being about it either. The cash back promo was by MSN, so Ebay and PP don't want to deal with any problems you may have, although I was able to get some help finally from PP.

Uh oh. If you got a refund of ANY kind, you may have problems with the cashback. I speak from personal experience. And you wont get any sort of notification until when you should be getting the refund, the status will just change from "pending" to "cancelled." Good luck trying to speak to a human being about it either. The cash back promo was by MSN, so Ebay and PP don't want to deal with any problems you may have, although I was able to get some help finally from PP.

I got the cashback and already transferred the money into my checking account. I'd heard other horror stories and luckily didn't have to deal with their customer service at all. Thought for sure I'd have a problem due to the partial refund.

I'm not sure what website you found that on, but if you go to the LIVE website and search for anything, the typical "eBay" item with the cashback icon hasn't appeared in a WHILE! So I hate to say it, but I think that website it mistaken :(

Apparently sellers are STILL posting that you can use the LIVE discount, but you can't....

Back