Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks that helps haven't had a chance to look, wouldn't be too hard to switch out the hook for the gun (meaning two parts, wouldn't be able to just switch the gun for the hook in one hand)

Sideshow is sending me some replacement parts for my Lobo. I really hope they arrive with no problems because this is my favorite PF to date.

Sideshow is sending me some replacement parts for my Lobo. I really hope they arrive with no problems because this is my favorite PF to date.

You and me both. These flaming pieces always seem to arrive damaged when I get them. I'm hoping my replacement flaming skull/hand arrives in one piece.

I couldn't find very many references at all of him holding a pistol. Maybe JAWS can find some cool looking ones. But I did find a few of him holding a machine gun. It'd be half the size of his blaster that he's currently holding. I also found a picture of him holding his hook in the opposite hand. Now that Ive seen that, I think that would be a better looking switchout option also reducing the height, and to have the chain wrapped around his wrist with the skull in one hand, and him holding the hook in the other.

maxresdefault_zpsf0lihnye.jpg

Lobo_A_Contract_on_Gawd_2_zpsxfoqakb5.jpg

LOBOO_zpsgqtows7h.jpg

lobo_colors_by_lc_creations-d8ocgzv_zpsnk4hmxf1.jpg

Great finds... I actually thought about the hook idea before I saw your pics.... A great idea if I do say so myself :)

Machine guns look great also... Anything would be nice so I could fit him on my top shelf with my other fav pieces.

So, my replacement pieces came in today. Received a new body and flaming skull hand. Gotta say, everything looks perfect. He's all assembled and looking seriously righteous. A spot for the Main Man has been cleared out and he's looking awesome in the collection. This really is a sick looking PF. Easily one of SSC's very best. Now I just have to pick up a turn table/lazy susan for him so he can be viewed from all directions. Anything less than that doesn't do this amazing piece any justice. A big thanks to SSC CS for helping me add a mint Lobo to my collection. They took phenomenal care of me and it's greatly appreciated.

So, my replacement pieces came in today. Received a new body and flaming skull hand. Gotta say, everything looks perfect. He's all assembled and looking seriously righteous. A spot for the Main Man has been cleared out and he's looking awesome in the collection. This really is a sick looking PF. Easily one of SSC's very best. Now I just have to pick up a turn table/lazy susan for him so he can be viewed from all directions. Anything less than that doesn't do this amazing piece any justice. A big thanks to SSC CS for helping me add a mint Lobo to my collection. They took phenomenal care of me and it's greatly appreciated.

Congrats!

Got my replacement today. The base has a white chip on the tiny stone. It's bright white color. But it's covered by his boots when he's attached. If you all were the buyers and saw a bright white chip on the stone on the base. It does get covered when the statue is on the base. The thing that bothers me is its bright white and the base is like dark copper brown. So one day if I decide to let him go for life reasons And you're the new buyer would you complain or worry about it or not if you recieved it like that?
Debating if I should contact ss or not.
Haha the belt.... I don't even want to try to put the 6 things on his belt now. Looks like it will take some amount of patience and time to do it.

Last edited:
So my LCS is have a 20% off ALL inventory at the end of July and they have Lobo... should I get it... or should I resist....?????????:gah:

Got my replacement today. The base has a white chip on the tiny stone. It's bright white color. But it's covered by his boots when he's attached. If you all were the buyers and saw a bright white chip on the stone on the base. It does get covered when the statue is on the base. The thing that bothers me is its bright white and the base is like dark copper brown. So one day if I decide to let him go for life reasons And you're the new buyer would you complain or worry about it or not if you recieved it like that?
Debating if I should contact ss or not.
Haha the belt.... I don't even want to try to put the 6 things on his belt now. Looks like it will take some amount of patience and time to do it.

I actually scratched off a. It of the leather trying to put the damn belt back on. Good thing it's hidden behind the belt so you can't see it. Be careful with the belt.

Back