Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the bird hand coming...I'll be using that one

I have the bird hand coming too. I'll be rotating both because I think both look good. Same with the portraits. I'll use the bird hand with the smiling short haired portrait and the skull hand will be displayed with the long haired portrait.

Unknown.jpegLobo_Vol_2_52.jpg

Issue 52 of Lobo, he's holding a flaming skull and says "Alas, poor goldstar..." It's a shakespeare reference of "Alas poor Yorick..." In this scene of Hamlet, he is holding a skull. In the comic its about the funeral of another hero. Im not sure if this skull represents the same thing but its the closest Ive found that has anything pertaining to it. Everyone can pretend its ghost rider lol, but in all reality us lucky ones with the exclusive hold a piece of literature!

Lobo and Dawg arrived in UK Thursday. Had to go exclusive with this, my most wanted character of all time! SS have absolutely excelled themselves with this piece but I do have a problem....

Both set up's are phenomenal so it means keeping both sets of heads/ hands out for switching poses. But where to keep them? :dunno

If I had funds I would seriously consider buying a reg to have both options on display they are that good.

The belt and pouch design is very, very tricky but I found the easiest way to do it (after 10mins sweating with the belt off method) was to keep the belt on and simply use a flat wooden popsicle stick to pry the clip on the pouch open and slide them straight onto the belt. Easy...:lecture

Just waiting for the bird hand and I will have one of the best, all round brilliant statues going. Hands down, finger up! :lol

Lobo and Dawg arrived in UK Thursday. Had to go exclusive with this, my most wanted character of all time! SS have absolutely excelled themselves with this piece but I do have a problem....

Both set up's are phenomenal so it means keeping both sets of heads/ hands out for switching poses. But where to keep them? :dunno

If I had funds I would seriously consider buying a reg to have both options on display they are that good.

The belt and pouch design is very, very tricky but I found the easiest way to do it (after 10mins sweating with the belt off method) was to keep the belt on and simply use a flat wooden popsicle stick to pry the clip on the pouch open and slide them straight onto the belt. Easy...:lecture

Just waiting for the bird hand and I will have one of the best, all round brilliant statues going. Hands down, finger up! :lol

I didn't have a problem putting the pouches on. I did however have a hard time putting the belt buckle back together with all the pouches on it. Congrats on receiving your Lobo. I agree with you. Both portraits are amazing. I'll have a steady rotation of both portraits going on with this piece for as long as I own it.

I got him and dawg today OMG far the best statue I have so far. Cool they made him light weight. That belt was a nightmare getting the pouches on I got 5 out 6 pouches on the belt. Any advice on how to get the 6th pouch on ?

Yeah, I had to take the belt off to get all 6 pouches on. Then, my wife helped me put the belt back on. It's a pain but when it's done, he looks AWESOME!

Well I was one foot out the door with Sideshow. I think Lobo might just have pulled me back in! I got the EX with Dawg the other day :yess:

Dawg is amazing!! :lecture

Haven't had time to open Lobo yet. At the price I got them both for, with the EX and with how amazing this piece is. Couldn't say no now, could I? :gah:

Back