Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually scratched off a. It of the leather trying to put the damn belt back on. Good thing it's hidden behind the belt so you can't see it. Be careful with the belt.

Thanks bro I looked at it a d I'm not too confident about putting the things on his belt. I will get to it later. Is the belt suppose to come off when we slide all those things on it?

So my LCS is have a 20% off ALL inventory at the end of July and they have Lobo... should I get it... or should I resist....?????????:gah:

I would pass and go for the ex. The flaming skull in my opinion is well worth the extra and looks better than the reg. The translucent effects from the flame is very cool looking. Adds to the statue.

I actually scratched off a. It of the leather trying to put the damn belt back on. Good thing it's hidden behind the belt so you can't see it. Be careful with the belt.

Put a dab of paint on the spot. If it is hidden I would not worry about it.

Yep I'm going to the art store today to see what I can find. How do you all match the colors? I'm bringing my lobo base into the store and compare colors. Will I need gloss or anything else on the paint. I suppose its craft acrylics correct?

Yep I'm going to the art store today to see what I can find. How do you all match the colors? I'm bringing my lobo base into the store and compare colors. Will I need gloss or anything else on the paint. I suppose its craft acrylics correct?

You got the base from Sideshow?

Regardless, I'd leave it alone, especially it the foot is covering it. Let someone else take care of it, when/if you sell it.

You got the base from Sideshow?

Regardless, I'd leave it alone, especially it the foot is covering it. Let someone else take care of it, when/if you sell it.

If I don't paint it, i know they will complain saying its damage. It seems ok for now except the bright pure white being seen with the dark color base. I don't want to ever sell him but you never know if life happens. If i do sell lobo I may quit collecting because I really want to keep him for a very long time.

Hi everyone. Not sure if this has been covered before, but I saw Lobo last week and wondered about the scale of him. Is this 1/3 scale? I know it's a premium format, but Lobo is not larger than, say, Superman for example. Why did SS make him huge and Dawg huge like a monster dog?

image.jpg

there are different interpretations, pretty sure the last 5 or so years they have been making him a bigger intimidating character...superman shouldn't be a huge guy, he is supposed to blend in. (reminds me of really really big man from rockos modern life lol)

Any chance my waitlist for this will convert :(

I think it's still very possible. I've converted many time even at almost a year after a PO is gone. I also got on many PO many months late after a PO is long long gone. I think I only failed on apocalyse, and colossus. Grey hulk PF don't count because the WL is already closed. But that's like 2 out of so many plus. so odds are with you. It does take a while sometimes. But again there's always a risk you can miss it. Sorry I had to say the mumbo jumbo rules so that I dont get blame if it does not convert. Even elite members can be wrong on super rare occasions. No one is ever perfect.

I think it's still very possible. I've converted many time even at almost a year after a PO is gone. I also got on many PO many months late after a PO is long long gone. I think I only failed on apocalyse, and colossus. Grey hulk PF don't count because the WL is already closed. But that's like 2 out of so many plus. so odds are with you. It does take a while sometimes. But again there's always a risk you can miss it. Sorry I had to say the mumbo jumbo rules so that I dont get blame if it does not convert. Even elite members can be wrong on super rare occasions. No one is ever perfect.

Why do you stay talking nonsense? I multi quoted this fail of yours on a different thread and then your gonna come here and post again.....

Thanks chaps. I hope it converts. I may just flex the reg because I can't recall a time I've seen a flaming skull with lobo anyway. It does look nice though.

Thanks chaps. I hope it converts. I may just flex the reg because I can't recall a time I've seen a flaming skull with lobo anyway. It does look nice though.

Since you are an international customer, buying a REG from a local seller may just save you some decent money. The REG still looks great. The EX just looks cool with the cigar portrait. It looks like he's about to use the flaming skull to light up his stogie. Either way, this is an absolutely KILLER PF. It's a masterpiece in every sense of the word. IMO, this piece ranks near the very top of the PFs SSC has ever released. Whether it's an EX or REG, this is the Lobo statue to have. I highly doubt we'll ever see anything better.

Got him today...my god he is huge!

Is he really 1/4 or is he between 1/4 and 1/3?
572f76302b4c0bbb5e17762fdab92c12.jpg

I got the Ex, but on the base bottom there is no "exclusive" lettering, there is only the right edition size of 1000, is this correct?

And on the outer edge of the base it looks like they only put paint on the base, there is no structure anymore. What you think about that?
I hope you can see what i mean, when not ill try to make a better pic:
4e9ac8faa2cefa017dad73cf4e46a639.jpg

Edit:
66a217fd42b0944173d406e106214dde.jpg

Back