Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not surprised. This is one of SSC's best pieces. I mean, ever. This PF has it all going on. Phenomenal sculpt, killer paint apps, incredible use of mixed media, great looking portraits, and a super cool looking EX feature. This PF wasn't a home run, it was a grand slam.

I got him and dawg today OMG far the best statue I have so far. Cool they made him light weight. That belt was a nightmare getting the pouches on I got 5 out 6 pouches on the belt. Any advice on how to get the 6th pouch on ?

Yep. Keep the belt fastened: add the pouches by using a flat, wooden popsicle stick or something similar to gently prise the plastic clip on the pouch open; pull back the top of the belt slightly at it's easiest point; slide the pouch onto the belt and move it around the belt; once you get the clip onto the belt, put the wood stick between the clip and Lobo's pants and slide it fully down. I managed all pouches very easily.

Well, looks like I may have missed out. Glad I got my King Hulk before he sold out, but this is a bummer. Was hoping this would be available at least a little longer. Lobo rocks, but he's not a super duper mainstream guy. All my friends and coworkers said, "Lo-who?" Whereas they all were open-mouthed over the Hulks.

once he comes out on the big screen everyone is going to be hype and all of a sudden become fake Lobo groupies

Yep. Keep the belt fastened: add the pouches by using a flat, wooden popsicle stick or something similar to gently prise the plastic clip on the pouch open; pull back the top of the belt slightly at it's easiest point; slide the pouch onto the belt and move it around the belt; once you get the clip onto the belt, put the wood stick between the clip and Lobo's pants and slide it fully down. I managed all pouches very easily.

Got it thanks, I got all 6 pouches on.

I feel so proud that I have this piece! What an unexpected and lovely surprise! :yess:

I think we are lucky Lobo and Dawg aren't being released now. I'd hazard they won't cost any less than $699.99 + $199.99 minus shipping. Maybe even more. We really did get a bargain for this one I'd say! :hi5:

Pardon my sudden outburst of stupidity, but I'm now confused regarding the difference between the Ex and the Reg. I thought the flaming skull was the exclusive bit. I'm now finding ebay and other listings for the Reg saying the two heads were the Ex, and that they only have one head w/ what they're selling.

Is it: SSC reg has both heads, SSC Ex has both heads and flaming skull, and Reg through retail partners is one head and no skull?

Pardon my sudden outburst of stupidity, but I'm now confused regarding the difference between the Ex and the Reg. I thought the flaming skull was the exclusive bit. I'm now finding ebay and other listings for the Reg saying the two heads were the Ex, and that they only have one head w/ what they're selling.

Is it: SSC reg has both heads, SSC Ex has both heads and flaming skull, and Reg through retail partners is one head and no skull?

Hi there. Not stupid at all. The only additional item you get with the exclusive, is the flaming skull.

Pretty sure you can get him from other online stores.

Well, looks like I may have missed out. Glad I got my King Hulk before he sold out, but this is a bummer. Was hoping this would be available at least a little longer. Lobo rocks, but he's not a super duper mainstream guy. All my friends and coworkers said, "Lo-who?" Whereas they all were open-mouthed over the Hulks.

Back