Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, so just to be 100% clear, this is body that is too large for the suit in question?

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=901&search=ganghood

I'm only asking again as it seems some people in this thread have suggested the above body and others have purchased it and seem ok with it. I'm gonna say it looks bulky, so I'm glad you mentioned it, Mr. E.

Of course that JXT S03 is sold out almost everywhere, but that's just typical, as I happen to be needing it lol.

The ganghood suit will fit that "massive" body as it was tailored to it. It's a personal preference. I don't care for it for Logan, but that's just me. Different strokes. I only know that I know nothing.

Hello everyone I am fairly new to collectors freaks so if I posted this in the wrong place let me know and I'll Kindle remove it.

I purchased the "Logan" headsculpt , along with the body and clawed hands on ebay.
Having trouble attaching the head to the neck. Seems the neck joint doesn't reach.(I've got pictures attached).

Is there some other piece I'm missing? How do I get the head attached?

Hey man, i didn't see anyone respond so if I'm repeating information, my apologies. It seems as though you're missing a neck adapter. I've got a similar Logan, and he, like many of the Logan's out there, need adapters to fit properly on the neck peg.

Hope this helps!!

0A7CFA48-2533-4305-B41F-2B8CC5380F6C.png
FAEAF463-45A2-446D-A98E-3820266508A6.png
73E2A7E0-BFED-4180-B5E9-6464146FA149.png

I gotta say, 1/6th was never a main focus for me. I’ve owned a couple and since sold them, but never could commit to any of the big Disney franchise lines simply because I was either too far behind or didn’t want the majority or releases. Then there were the few standalones (Blade) that I missed out on and a couple customs that were just "okay". This release by EL!EV!EN, on the other hand is just perfect. Beyond the likeness and the tailoring, (my friend thought that was a picture of me above lol) I appreciate the barebones aspect of it. No comic books, serum bottles or whatever other crap to leave in the box. Just a damn nice figure.

Finished my Logan. And not to toot my own horn or anything but I think this is the best recipe for a Logan to date😂

-Eleven sculpt
-Starlord neck
-SooSoo Comic Old Man Logan hands
-Topo suit & body
- Ganghood wife pleaser, belt, and boots.

Last thing I’d like to do is get the pleats out of the pants, but that’s minor.
IMG_7337.jpeg

Finished my Logan. And not to toot my own horn or anything but I think this is the best recipe for a Logan to date😂

-Eleven sculpt
-Starlord neck
-Topo suit & body

View attachment 723323
Hard pressed to argue with your rendition there....bub

-Eleven sculpt
-Starlord neck
-Topo suit & body

View attachment 723323
star lord neck but topo body??

How did you make that work?? Or am I missing something?

Looks incredible tho, congrats

Please do not take offense. Your work looks fantastic. However, the shirt is heavily soiled at his stomach than crispy white as you move up. In the reference image you posted, although not soiled, the shirt isn't completely white. You can also tell that the jacket isn't dark black due to the Mexican dirt.
Just a small critique on the fabulous work you have already done.:duff

star lord neck but topo body??

How did you make that work?? Or am I missing something?

Looks incredible tho, congrats

Just took the glued on neck off of the Star Lord body and put it over the top of the topo one, the neck connectors aren't compatible, so the head is just sitting on the neck, but its very snug and Id never worry of it falling off.

Please do not take offense. Your work looks fantastic. However, the shirt is heavily soiled at his stomach than crispy white as you move up. In the reference image you posted, although not soiled, the shirt isn't completely white. You can also tell that the jacket isn't dark black due to the Mexican dirt.
Just a small critique on the fabulous work you have already done.:duff

The white shirt is actually due to lighting, its a stark white all the way through (thought yeah it should be a slightly off-white egg shell color), though I can see how it looks weird in the pictures lol.

I ended up taking the pleats out as well as added some ankle extenders so he’d be accurate height.

I think eventually I may switch the pants all together. In the movie his pants come off as a chino style far more than a suit pant style.

IMG_7538.jpeg

Back