Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. If you want to be really accurate, he wears black Levis jeans instead of suit pants.

Thank you, Its really been bothering me exactly what kind he was wearing! makes sense now looking at them.

Here's my blue shirt version, I also made a video showing how I made it if you're interested.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZGewMdSbP/

Very nicely done! I contemplated which look I wanted to go with but ultimately decided on the suited specifically so I could use Topo's excellent suit. But I do love the seamless arm mod thats been going on with the blue shirt version.

Very nicely done! I contemplated which look I wanted to go with but ultimately decided on the suited specifically so I could use Topo's excellent suit. But I do love the seamless arm mod thats been going on with the blue shirt version.
Thanks! I had the same issue, I actually also made the suited look but when they were both on the shelf I ended up preferring the blue shirt and sold the suited version :ROFLMAO:

Back