Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts Preacher

oh man, some real awesome Vertigo stuff going down here!! Constantine looks awesome and really looking forward to the rest.

That Constantine is really Awesome! Preacher, can't wait! Would also like to see a Evil Ernie, Lobo, Animal Man, Deathblow and a Grifter would be insane but really tricky because the mask, I always liked the pics of him with the mask all battle damaged and half his face showing. Would be interesting to see you sculpt some street fighter characters too, your sculpts are amazing as always.

You have such a great style I like to see your take on Tank Girl.:rock

thanks a lot guys :)
Tank girl and lobo are on my list, grifter would be cool as well

WIP on herr sarr
let me know what you think so far and would people rather have a neck ?

DSCF3382_zpseb0ec7e1.jpg

DSCF3383_zpsa76ac779.jpg

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Preacher Herr Sarr Wip

i like the style, and no neck is fine for me. I love that you dont need some huge interest thread full before making a head. :hi5:

Last edited:

Great work Your style is great no disrespect at all but all your sculpts feel the same.

Great work Your style is great no disrespect at all but all your sculpts feel the same.

Thats fine no disrespect taken, i think part of it is the sort of reference artwork i tend to use has a similar style, Also a couple of months ago i couldnt sculpt a 1/6th head to save my life so im still learning, refining and perfecting techniques. The most important thing for me is to have them brimming with detail and character, i no that might not be to everyones taste but heyho whats lif with out a little variety :)

i like the style, and no neck is fine for me. I love that you dont need some huge interest thread full before making a head. :hi5:

Thanks, it helps with sculpting and casting myself, keeps the costs down :)

I dont know most of the characters you are doing from Preacher or dont have a big connection to them like the Dredd / 2000 AD stuff.

I like the style though. BTW, Are you planning to do the Batman head again people were asking for?
There is another interest thread for Batman heads but I would prefer yours.

I dont know most of the characters you are doing from Preacher or dont have a big connection to them like the Dredd / 2000 AD stuff.

I like the style though. BTW, Are you planning to do the Batman head again people were asking for?
There is another interest thread for Batman heads but I would prefer yours.

Yeah when i get round to it, its on my list which has over 40 on it at the min and ever growing :)

found another good pic of herr sarr so i think i may change this :)

heres a couple more joker and a wip of tank girl, not decided on her hair yet, my first proper go on a female (that sounds wrong lol)

DSCF3405_zpsf8aad262.jpg

DSCF3404_zps2110248c.jpg

DSCF3403_zpsd795652e.jpg

DSCF3402_zpsb63d7b61.jpg

DSCF3406_zpsb3ab08bd.jpg

Re: Logan25 head sculpts joker, tank girl Wip

hey joker is looking excellent. is that it finished? as a critique the only thing i would say is the chin is a bit flat, it should point forwards more rather than straight down. but thats only my personal preference.
otherwise its a really smooth nice comic book sculpt. well done

tank girl's coming along well.

thanks i finished her hair today, might sculpt a hat for her, not decided yet.

hey joker is looking excellent. is that it finished? as a critique the only thing i would say is the chin is a bit flat, it should point forwards more rather than straight down. but thats only my personal preference.
otherwise its a really smooth nice comic book sculpt. well done
not sure yet i was copying a specific pic and thats how his profile looked :)

IS the Miller bats avaliable for purchase??

no that was a one of a kind im afraid, but i do intend to have a week of batman sculpts very soon, when ive finished some other stuff :)

Back