Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts Logan

I would love you do a Superman, but a bit gritty big jaw, like Red Son Superman.
If you do, I will give you a suit ;) it is kitchen tabe quality though.
https://i481.photobucket.com/albums...7F3F3D9F-606-0000004FC5FA6348_zps413473c6.jpg
Without a cape though, unless I figure out how to make one :S

That's an excellent idea, consider it done :)
Got a couple of pieces to finish first, will have a look for some good reference art when my internet decides to stop behaving like a 3 year old with chronic adhd lol

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Logan

Old man logan nearly done

DSCF3325.jpg

DSCF3324.jpg

DSCF3326.jpg

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Punisher

Holy hell! That Punisher and Logan look fantastic, awesome work Logan! Think I might be changing my order :gah: decisions!

Holy hell! That Punisher and Logan look fantastic, awesome work Logan! Think I might be changing my order :gah: decisions!

Thankyou :) let me know what you want and i will do you a good deal :)
thinking of doing 4 versions of the punisher as well, before during and after and a going out west version

Thankyou :) let me know what you want and i will do you a good deal :)
thinking of doing 4 versions of the punisher as well, before during and after and a going out west version

Will do :rock I really want your Mean Machine as well if you release him :D

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn I think my Punisher customs might be growing rapidly lol I really want to do a Man Called Frank western version of the Punisher as well.

yes the scale is defo bang on now. punisher scale is perfect size for 1/6 head especially for that body

if you end up selling the old man logan heads, you can put me down for 2 already

Thanks guys, ive started an interest thread for punisher and old man logan, they should be ready in a week or 2

Back