Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts Punisher

Just curious, can we expect any Bisley style Ladies that would fit a 1/6 feale body like a Phicen body?

Oh, and Hellblazer would be cool too :) maybe someday..

Just curious, can we expect any Bisley style Ladies that would fit a 1/6 feale body like a Phicen body?

Oh, and Hellblazer would be cool too :) maybe someday..

Hellblazer is on my list and Daken, got the perfect pic for hellblazer but still looking for some good daken ref art.
Some of the Bisley ladies would be cool, not sure how well they would work on the available bodys though

any plans on doin spider jerusalem, or proinsas cassidy

I think someone is already doing a spider jerusalem, i remember seeing something in the interest threads.
Hmmm not thought of preacher, would be good as well cos any that dont work i can turn into arseface :)

I think someone is already doing a spider jerusalem, i remember seeing something in the interest threads.
Hmmm not thought of preacher, would be good as well cos any that dont work i can turn into arseface :)

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl:lol:lol:lol
id buy him too

hell yeah cass and arseface would be epic:lol

Franken-castle well someone had to do it :)

DSCF3357_zpse87c1be5.jpg

DSCF3361_zps1156ef09.jpg

DSCF3360_zps7656e09b.jpg

DSCF3359_zps316f4bdf.jpg

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Franken-castle

Started on this last night, bit of tidying to do and maybe a few more flicks of hair
Bisley constantine

DSCF3366_zps246405aa.jpg

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Bisley constantine

thanks Seb, im pretty pleased with this one as its one of my fave bisley pics alongside a certain lobo pic thats on my list :)

Started on this last night, bit of tidying to do and maybe a few more flicks of hair
Bisley constantine

DSCF3366_zps246405aa.jpg

looking good chuck me on the list when it starts. vertigo are by far my fav comic publishers,love hellblazer,scalped,preacher,transmetro and northlanders:wink1::rotfl

looking good chuck me on the list when it starts. vertigo are by far my fav comic publishers,love hellblazer,scalped,preacher,transmetro and northlanders:wink1::rotfl

Thanks, ive stuck it on the new list and added you :)

the bisley constantine is looking great. love his work on that series. cant wait to see the final.

Next up is some preacher characters, ive already started on herr Starr but if anyones got any good ref pics of other characters feel free to post :)
will have some pics in a day or 2

Next up is some preacher characters, ive already started on herr Starr but if anyones got any good ref pics of other characters feel free to post :)

omg,omg:panic::panic::panic:
so awsome your doing this i love ennis's writing in these books.

maybe these will help?

1519163-preacher30.jpg

PreacherDOACollectedCovers.jpg

1519208-preachercassidy.jpg

2126553-saint_super.jpg

p.s up to you if you sculpt the eyepatch on you know who. :)

:drool:drool:drool:drool

Back