Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts Miller gordon Bats WIP

Looks great Logan. Really excellent job on the series.

What do you think about the Monster clay? I've heard about it, but haven't run across anyone using it.

What do you think about the Monster clay? I've heard about it, but haven't run across anyone using it.

Going from sculpey to MC is a steep learning curve, i always use rubber tools on sculpey and they are useless on cooled MC so have been using metal ones which will take some getting used to and there is a lot more carving to be done.
Have to say i am really liking it though, if i can get used to working it cool then im in love :)
the other good thing, you can melt and cast it, the wolverine head was the logan i did and cut all the hair off and sculpted in the mask, im going to do this for the bats and supes battle damaged versions

Interesting... thanks for the info :duff

And keep up the amazing work; love seeing your updates :rock

Bats more or less done i think, just a bit of tidying and smoothing
Will take some daylight pics tomorrow

DSCF3976_zps6dac6c70.jpg

That batman is perfect, best I've seen of the ones floating around! Looks sharp, mean, grumpy so basically everything a Miller bats should be lol

Stick me down for Batman + battle damaged

I'd love to see a Bermejo Batman from you.

That batman is perfect, best I've seen of the ones floating around! Looks sharp, mean, grumpy so basically everything a Miller bats should be lol

Stick me down for Batman + battle damaged

I'd love to see a Bermejo Batman from you.

Thanks yeah i think im quite good at sculpting grumpy old gits, wonder what that says about me lol
forgot to reply to your PM will do it now :)

Looks good but I think Bats nose might be too exaggerated for FM Bats. What source material is this based on. Seems like the images I've gone back and looked at are more subtle or even angled. Should the horns be shorter and more stunted?

That Gordon is superb!

thanks Pete

Looks good but I think Bats nose might be too exaggerated for FM Bats. What source material is this based on. Seems like the images I've gone back and looked at are more subtle or even angled. Should the horns be shorter and more stunted?

That Gordon is superb!

mostly based on this pic, and going for a flared nostril angry look,
photo-786764_zpscc020f79.jpg

maybe need to lose the point a bit on the mask ?, the horns will be shorter by the time im done smoothing and stuff as its easier to remove than add :)

yea im in for your bats i love the intensity.

Now that's Miller Batman :clap

Your sculpts are much more clean and crisp unlike the other options. If I was a fan of Miller I would be all over this one.

Pm coming later about are project :hi5:

Looks great! Looking forward to seeing some well-lit close-ups :)

Eric

Wow, that Miller Bats is amazing! :clap I think taking a bit of the tip off the nose will make it that much more perfect.

Thanks all for the comments and added peeps who have asked

Wow, that Miller Bats is amazing! :clap I think taking a bit of the tip off the nose will make it that much more perfect.

Cheers, i have tweaked the nose a touch and shortened the ears a bit, will have a look at him tomorrow but i think hes done :)

Back