Lord Starkiller....Rise!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Milluput is self drying and can dry underwater supposedly.

For the claws what about a plastic lollypop stick sliced into discs or part of a pen or something, maybe they would slip over a finger then.

Last edited:
Milliput is great as you have just under an hr to add detail before it air cures then you can sand it smooth, dremel/scratch/cut in detail too.
There are quicker air drying clays too.

:wave Hello elar!

:welcome to SSF! :fireworks

I'll have to try some of this Milliput stuff, sculpey seems like it's not quite perfect....
Thanks ;)
Also with Black one? Black is for details...
What is best for face sculpting? I want try do non-helmet Vader... (but after cathode custom and hasbro R2 custom)

And I LOVE YOURS WORKS, everytime when I looked on customs here then I hate myself for I will can't do same things like you!

Thanks ;)
Also with Black one? Black is for details...
What is best for face sculpting? I want try do non-helmet Vader... (but after cathode custom and hasbro R2 custom)

And I LOVE YOURS WORKS, everytime when I looked on customs here then I hate myself for I will can't do same things like you!

I know right! I feel exactly the same way. I always wanted to do a Starkiller custom, and then here comes Katkuru and he makes one, and he's mostly done now! I wish I could work that fast... :panic: He must be a distant relative of Dorgmal Snow... :lol

Any new updates Yet?

Updates..... Not much but. Made his "tail":

DSC03110.jpg

And this....

DSC03123.jpg

That cathode saber is awesome! I've thought of making them, but have to get my hands on some first. Only 1's I find in 6 inch are on eBay from HK. Where do get your's?

Those will work. If you need help making one, do a search on my name in the other customs section, I made a tutorial on how to do them.

Sorry for not updating as much, but I've been very busy building a storage unit for all my junk! I'm finally wrapping things up with it and almost finish moving my things into it. Good news is I will have a much more organized and clutter free work space! Now for a mini update, I've had some help with the helmet, shoulder armor and my buddy redid the belt buckle:

IMG_6489.jpg

It still needs some finishing before paint, I hope to have more updates in the coming days.

Back