Lord Starkiller....Rise!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Master Crimsonbob, I await my helm!:stick

DSC03039.jpg

I'll give it a go :)

Katkuru,
He is looking AWESOME! What's it going to take to get your wife to make more suites????:chew

Katkuru,
He is looking AWESOME! What's it going to take to get your wife to make more suites????:chew

Thanks dh4, What's it going to take eh...maybe me doing my chores around the house instead of living in the garage making toys? :chew

Updates.....Finished the clips that hold the sabers around the belt. Still trying to figure out how to mount those dam claws of his!?:dunno Any ideas?

DSC03042.jpg

DSC03043.jpg

I also scuffed up the skirt a little:

DSC03055.jpg

I'm still struggling with the armor, it really looks like crap! I may have to get this modeled out in 3-D and get it printed. I managed to find a local 3-D printing service on island, just need to learn how to make stuff in 3-D, and then POWER!!! UNLIMITED POWWWER! :emperor

DSC03050.jpg

DSC03045.jpg

WOW! that just looks sooo awesome! for the class maybe try some milliput? fro what I hear you sculpt it and it dries in about an hour or 2 and is about as hard as a rock so the claws could possibly stay on with that stuff.

but really this is coming along so nice man!

Updates.....Finished the clips that hold the sabers around the belt. Still trying to figure out how to mount those dam claws of his!?:dunno Any ideas?

DSC03042.jpg

DSC03043.jpg

I also scuffed up the skirt a little:

DSC03055.jpg

I'm still struggling with the armor, it really looks like crap! I may have to get this modeled out in 3-D and get it printed. I managed to find a local 3-D printing service on island, just need to learn how to make stuff in 3-D, and then POWER!!! UNLIMITED POWWWER! :emperor

DSC03050.jpg

DSC03045.jpg

For the claws try getting a hold of some plastic welder from Devcon. It'll do the job.

You are doing a fantastic Job my friend. If I may offer some advice about the shoulder armor You should separate the shoulder bells and attach them with a small piece of elastic kind of like they do with the clone armor The reason I say this is because they are separate on the game pics and on the guys real costume I would assume for better arm movement but other than that I think you are in the right direction with the shoulder armor:yess:

So SO SO cool Kimo I love it!! Its gettin more and more insanly good with every post!! I dont know how it could be any better!!!!!

So SO SO cool Kimo I love it!! Its gettin more and more insanly good with every post!! I dont know how it could be any better!!!!!

:clap Looks great Katkuru! One thing though, I think his claws need a trim. From what I could tell from playing the game, the claws were only maybe two thirds as long as that....

And would some superglue work, perhaps? :huh

Can't wait to see what you do next, any luck finding a printer yet? (I mean as in 'paper and ink' printer)

I'd go so far as to say - it's shaping up to be one of the best custom's I EVER seen!

Amazing work dude!

WOW! that just looks sooo awesome! for the class maybe try some milliput? fro what I hear you sculpt it and it dries in about an hour or 2 and is about as hard as a rock so the claws could possibly stay on with that stuff.

but really this is coming along so nice man!

Miliput, huh is that the same as Magic Sculpt?

For the claws try getting a hold of some plastic welder from Devcon. It'll do the job.

Plastic welder, I'll give that a shot. Thanks.

Oh My, you are rolling on this project. Fantastic workmanship throughout.
Hope you get the armour to your liking mate.

Thanks, I hope he comes out too. I just need to focus and not let this drag on like my other projects!

You are doing a fantastic Job my friend. If I may offer some advice about the shoulder armor You should separate the shoulder bells and attach them with a small piece of elastic kind of like they do with the clone armor The reason I say this is because they are separate on the game pics and on the guys real costume I would assume for better arm movement but other than that I think you are in the right direction with the shoulder armor:yess:

Andre, its hard to tell from the pics but they are separate. It just overall looks terrible! We shall see.

Very impressive... this is really coming along nicely :rock

Thanks Drogs! Wait till I add a Cathode Saber! :yess:

My favorite character in all the EU. One hell of a job, cant wait to see the finished product.

Thanks!

:clap Looks great Katkuru! One thing though, I think his claws need a trim. From what I could tell from playing the game, the claws were only maybe two thirds as long as that....

And would some superglue work, perhaps? :huh

Can't wait to see what you do next, any luck finding a printer yet? (I mean as in 'paper and ink' printer)

DP, The claws are to long eh? No problem I'll trim em up. No luck with the printer yet, I'll tackle the helmet this weekend.

I'd go so far as to say - it's shaping up to be one of the best custom's I EVER seen!

Amazing work dude!

Wow, thanks man! I try.

Well never mind my last statement lol I think the armor is looking great my friend! and I am going to stay right along Mandibles quot This is going to be sooooooooooooo AWESOME when its finished I love it love it love it!!

DP, The claws are to long eh? No problem I'll trim em up. No luck with the printer yet, I'll tackle the helmet this weekend.

:yess: Can't wait! Hope you can get it assembled ok... :lol

If you want I could take a screenshot of starkiller's claws in-game tomorrow, or you could just trim em a bit and go from there. :huh

Back