Lord Starkiller....Rise!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An employer needs to hire me like yesterday! With this Guy being almost complete and gipettos sculpt if we start getting molds and kits for these I CANT GET ANY YET!!!!!!! And I'm bumed one of my favorite EU characters of all time and I can't have him for my collection. Lol stupid no work.:thud:

You got it sneak peak:

3.jpg

I'm dying to see the rest of that!

Offer it to Sideshow, saves them three month of development! SIDESHOW, YOU HEAR ME?!

Thanks for the complement guys! I wish this would move along faster,but I'm just waiting on some of the parts to come in. I will be offering these as kits for those who would like one, just waiting for all the pieces to come back so I can show you guys the completed product. Stay tuned.....

I thought this would be interesting to share. Here is the rendering of the WIP pieces that I shown earlier. Keep in mind that these are still in a rough state and will need cleaning up before the master mold can be made.

LSArmor1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

LS5.jpg

That's awesome! I wish I had the talent to produce something like that on the pc. I would love to see more of your rendering of the Headsculpt. Did you print that out also?

That's awesome! I wish I had the talent to produce something like that on the pc. I would love to see more of your rendering of the Headsculpt. Did you print that out also?

I wish I had the talent too! I did not design these, these were commissioned by me. My friend Nacho of yourownhead.net is responsible for the great work. And yes they were printed.

LS6.jpg

LS8.jpg

Wow. I'm sorry I couldn't have been more help to you in the 3D modelling department (not that I've been here for a while anyway)... that guy is just amazing!

Cool stuff, makes me want to print some of my 3D models! Except I don't have any good ones to print...

The armor is turning out very nicely, this is going to be one hell of a custom figure when he's done! :clap

Back