LOST Juliet Burke Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of Hurley (and totally going against you saying not to buy anything yet), did you see the fat suit I posted in the LOST custom thread? I'm looking for a few good boardies (or at very least one solid boardie who lives somewhere with cheaper shipping rates than they have posted to Canada....:gah: ) to go in with me and pick a few up so we all save on shipping. :monkey3

( I also bulked up my TTL's calves last night, and I gotta say... looks LOADS better...Now to just do the same with the forearms. )

New Pics!

J24.jpg

J27.jpg

J23.jpg

J26.jpg

J22.jpg

J25.jpg

I think this is as far as she goes... we're going to transfer her to a wax sculpt to do final details such as the hair curls (you'll notice one is missing) etc. We went back in and redid the nostrils, the left bottom eye lid, and the dimple has been made more pronounced. Let me know what you think!

Exciting news! I've spoken with Brent (aka GDB) and he’s agreed to do an Early Bird special on his painting services! Let me tell you, I got my Sawyer done by him (he’s also getting my Desmond and hopefully my Locke) and he doesn’t disappoint! A real pleasure to deal with too! So if you’re interested, hit him up!

More to come as soon as I have it!

Looks really good! Glad to see some progress being made.

And I can totally vouch for Brent (GDB). He's done my Medicom Jack, my Mal Reynolds and my Sawyer. Odds are that my Desmond and Juliet will be going his way too! Very organic and natural paint apps, and the quickest of turn arounds! :)

Looks great, and this time I have to get in on one of Brent's awesome paint jobs.

Can I still get on the list for this? Didn't watch the show and know nothing about the character but the sculpt is so beautiful I'd like to paint it.

Can I still get on the list for this? Didn't watch the show and know nothing about the character but the sculpt is so beautiful I'd like to paint it.

Hey Mighty_Jabba -- added to the list, welcome!

Here's some info about Juliet:

https://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Juliet_Burke

In my opinion, she was one of the greatest characters on Lost; hopefully you’ll get a chance to become familiar with her in time!

I'm thinking about buing the first season on blu ray, all because of this thread :)
The first episode is absolutely the BEST PILOT EVER, IMO; it's a lot more like a movie than a television show. I've gotten so many of my friends hooked on it. My husband just GROANS whenever I have someone "new" over to watch it.

Just an FYI – Juliet only appears in seasons 3-5, but she does have appearances in season 6.

The show is amazing though and you should definitely watch it in order from season 1. It’s a great journey and you’ll be glad to have taken it!

In my opinion, she was one of the greatest characters on Lost

:goodpost:

Yup she is definitely right up there in my opinion. As far as the seasons go season 1 is my favorite by far. It was done before they starting trying to stretch stuff out so the shows are pretty jammed pack and flow really well.

Wherefore art thou Juliet? (Yeah, I know that's bad...) Any idea when Juliet might be cast? --Rande

Hey Guys,

I had hoped that she'd be done around now, but it's looking more like the end of the month/ early next month. Nothing new to report, just life getting in the way!

As soon as I have anything more concrete, I'll let you know!

Works for me. I have my cash monies tied up elsewhere at the moment (paint for Desmond and fat suit for Hurley). This will give an extra week or so to set it aside. :) Thanks for the update!

I totally can't wait... Juliet is one of my top 3 favorite characters. (Kate and Jack are #1 and #2, followed closely by Hurley and Sawer!) All the rest come in immediately following that. There just are no BAD lost characters! ;) --Rande

Back