LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered some stuff for Sawyer today. I finally committed on some boots and a canteen. But what I'm most excited about are these:
glasses.jpg

which I'm hoping after some slight mods and paint will look like these:
sawyer_glasses.jpg

:)

Ordered some stuff for Sawyer today. I finally committed on some boots and a canteen. But what I'm most excited about are these:
glasses.jpg

which I'm hoping after some slight mods and paint will look like these:
sawyer_glasses.jpg

:)

LMAO, of course! Sawyer just wouldn´t be the same without those ;)
Great idea :) Don´t forget to post some pics when it´s done!

Btw, do you know if there are 1/6 books? would love to get one to go with Sawyer. Even if it´s just as an extra to display next to the figure.

LMAO, of course! Sawyer just wouldn´t be the same without those ;)
Great idea :) Don´t forget to post some pics when it´s done!

Btw, do you know if there are 1/6 books? would love to get one to go with Sawyer. Even if it´s just as an extra to display next to the figure.

Oh you know I will. ;)

And I'm not sure if there are any 'Lost Book Club' titles in here ( I actually doubt it ) but here you go:

https://dolls.shop.ebay.ca/i.html?_...m270.l1313&_odkw=1:6+book&_osacat=1202&bkBtn=

It honestly wouldn't be too hard to make a little 1/6 book if there's a specific one you'd want.

...and that wasn't me offering to make one. Lol

The ones on eBay are mostly from the same seller. Maybe contact them if you have a specific title in mind?

I'd go with either:
watership-down.jpg

or:

mice.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I think I´d go for the second one as Sawyer has talked about it several times (I think he said that was his fav book right?)
Thanks for the link! I´ll contact the seller just in case. If he doesn´t have it I´ll try to do it myself :)

Yeah, I think I´d go for the second one as Sawyer has talked about it several times (I think he said that was his fav book right?)

Correct on both counts. He names it as his fave book and then talks about it with Ben (and Ben recites some lines from it) and then Sawyer quotes it to MIB. Also, it was originally Boone's! ;)

I'm still diggin' the TTL 3.0. ;)

Are you going to have your Sawyer with the open shirt GDB? I'd give second thoughts to that neck joint. Oh, and waiting until August to have a body for him. :p

And I contacted the seller and arranged another shipment method. Boughtened! :) Now he'll have his reading glasses and a book to use them on. ;)

Thanks for the link!!

I'm still diggin' the TTL 3.0. ;)

Are you going to have your Sawyer with the open shirt GDB? I'd give second thoughts to that neck joint. Oh, and waiting until August to have a body for him. :p

Yeah, waiting til August sucks but I like Hot Toys bodies (and the Wolverine/Comedian body is too expensive). Yeah, the joint is a drawback, but I'm digging the sculpted throat and the forearms. I'm sure the TTL is a good body, but I do like the Hot Toys brand.

Bought my "Of Mice and Men" book yesterday :)
And yeah, also contacted the seller for a cheaper shipping so give it a try guys.

ETA Received Sawyer´s body too!

Now that sounded weird, lol

Last edited:
Back