1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see Devil76 breathing down your neck. :lol

tumblr_mnnekke4wy1rvcza1o3_400.gif

HT Ichobod Crane $5 less than this with a crap load more accessories.

Sorry SS, but you guys have lost your effin minds.

I agree with the devil. We hit crazy prices a long time ago, but people kept buying at that level and that's why we're seeing the next level now. At least they can never take my $90 Hammerhead and Greedo away from me.

Gawd, I remember when even those prices seemed crazy. I bit the bullet and bought the $90 Emperor, even though he came with virtually nothing. A cane that was too short and an extra head.

I'll never forget when ROTS Anakin was announced at $54.99 compared to ROTS Obi-Wan at $49.99 and people were flipping out, pretty much like what this thread was. And Sideshow had to come in and explain that Anakin's robot arm tooling increased the cost. Ahhhh, memories. . .

Was just going to say. And that's a little niche character, too, and no doubt Depp gets a nice cut, as well. The SW license justification isn't holding any water with me. Well, good that SSC found a few sucke-, um, I mean customers for their Luke. :lol

Was just going to say. And that's a little niche character, too, and no doubt Depp gets a nice cut, as well. The SW license justification isn't holding any water with me. Well, good that SSC found a few sucke-, um, I mean customers for their Luke. :lol

I was about to point this out as well. HT is cheaper than SS now.....what is going on here?? Im so confused.

People in that thread are complaining that figure is too high priced too. I think its a bit more justified in this thread just because this figure is so barebones and Sideshow's quality overall is hit and miss, but some people don't seem to have the most realistic expectations in mind for what a fair price is.

I keep waiting for the apology from Sideshow stating it was a misprint and was supposed to be $139.99

They'd be sold out by now at that price. At 240 they're going to have these sitting on the shelf for a very long time.

He comes with so little accessories, Im sure the packaging will be really flat/small. They will have plenty of room in the warehouse for these to wait for them to be sold.

Don't get me wrong...I agree that the cost on this figure is way too high....but did anyone else see this????

Boy I hope production matched prototype...

vbv.jpg

If the final production piece looks that good, I'll **** my own ****.

Back