MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

wow this is impressive, you got my attention

what getting accessories for this custom like? i know about the leathers, Ive finished a T2 terminator and sourcing the biker fashion for him was time consuming.

Elvis, that out fit is so fitted,..how?

and what bodies did you use coz mel isnt a large build

In fact I completely refited the outfit with a sewing machine to fit the body best!
The body is adragon one with rubber arm!
I can send you a complete list of all the parts that i use if you want?
seb

A list would be helpful. I'll source a good leather outfit at a later date, but for now i will use a spare T2 clothes i have.

So ill need to get a hold of a sawn off shotty & holster - which looks like a custom job???
A head sculpt
Brace and Armor

A list would be helpful. I'll source a good leather outfit at a later date, but for now i will use a spare T2 clothes i have.

So ill need to get a hold of a sawn off shotty & holster - which looks like a custom job???
A head sculpt
Brace and Armor

In fact i can do the brace on commission if you want! Complete legbrace with knee pad and weathering! As for the studs i can throw a few ones with the legbrace! And for the shotty i've another one that i can sell to you if you want!
As for the list i will post it very soon! I've just finished my custom max he finally got his head and i did a base also!

seb

A head sculpt
Brace and Armor

Hey! If you are interested, for the head sculpt talk to Toyadventurer (Jeff). He commissioned a Mad Max head sculpt from me a few months ago. Kuato painted one for him. It's on this page. Scroll down to the bottom to see him. I really like the way he turned out. He's available exclusively from Jeff.

Last edited:

Hey! If you are interested, for the head sculpt talk to Toyadventurer (Jeff). He commissioned a Mad Max head sculpt from me a few months ago. Kuato painted one for him. It's on this page. Scroll down to the bottom to see him. I really like the way he turned out. He's available exclusively from Jeff.

are you like, um..stalking me?, thanks for the heads up Chris

In fact i can do the brace on commission if you want! Complete legbrace with knee pad and weathering! As for the studs i can throw a few ones with the legbrace! And for the shotty i've another one that i can sell to you if you want!
As for the list i will post it very soon! I've just finished my custom max he finally got his head and i did a base also!

seb

Elvis, thanks, I need to finish budgeting out for Chris Howes Maximus, and then i will get back to you.

are you like, um..stalking me?, thanks for the heads up Chris

I'm everywhere!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........:emperor

Just happened to see you were looking! Thought I'd help Jeff promote the head. So, shall I tell him to put you down for, what? Maybe 6 or 7 of them? :D

I kid, I kid! There are a few head options out there, but I'm biased as to which one to pick.....

I quickly skimmed through all 69 pages of this thread, to be honest all i did was look at the pictures, and there are some damn great customs posted. So after that, i pose the questions

Available Sculpts
1. Chris Howes Sculpt
2. .....
3. ...

Available parts???
Seb has already offered to do me a leg brace, but before i commit to it i need to budget out for other accessories.

and, i did source a Saturday bike outfit, but to get it i need to buy a custom terminator, i don't need another terminator and the bloke wants $AUD140 for it, its tempting.

And Seb, was it difficult to alter the Saturday bike outfit, keeping in mind that i have no sewing experience.

Spenser has also offered a Max sculpt. I'm sure you can still get one from him if you like it.

The Sat Toys biker outfit is tough -- I've been looking for a long time and can't find one for a decent price.

Seb's doing a legbrace for me as well. His :rock

The rest of the bits and parts are all over the place, most commonly found in Dragon parts according to paulcarson who Seb got his parts from. Just have to break down the bits: belts, straps, etc. Paul had the most extensive parts I've seen yet.

Billy B was offering an outfit at one time but he couldn't get it to where he was happy with it. He also has a parts kit (shoulder pad, holster, bits for the belt). I'm hoping he will still offer it when the time comes.

So that's about it. If you get that biker outfit, a sculpt, the Billy B kit, and the Seb legbrace... then you got a MAD MAX!

Spenser has also offered a Max sculpt. I'm sure you can still get one from him if you like it.

The Sat Toys biker outfit is tough -- I've been looking for a long time and can't find one for a decent price.

Seb's doing a legbrace for me as well. His :rock

The rest of the bits and parts are all over the place, most commonly found in Dragon parts according to paulcarson who Seb got his parts from. Just have to break down the bits: belts, straps, etc. Paul had the most extensive parts I've seen yet.

Billy B was offering an outfit at one time but he couldn't get it to where he was happy with it. He also has a parts kit (shoulder pad, holster, bits for the belt). I'm hoping he will still offer it when the time comes.

So that's about it. If you get that biker outfit, a sculpt, the Billy B kit, and the Seb legbrace... then you got a MAD MAX!

General info for RW Mad Max head:

The heads will ship first come first served in the order you paid.

Pay pal [email protected]... this is a different Pay Pal ID than before, this is so I can try and keep these separate and not overlook anyone.

Please put exactly what you ordered and what your Sideshow forum name is, this is very important! All overseas orders add $5 thanks!

unpainted head:

$45

Painted:

$57.50

Painted with real hair (5 only!):

$75... I will only be doing 5 of these so a list will be made of the first five posters (Not payers but posters to this thread.) say they would like a real hair version are it. After the list of all five are done I'll take payment, If only 2 or three guys want a real hair version then the cut off date will be 5/14/08. No upgrades later if a paint head is purchased, Sorry.

maxpainthair.jpg

Thanks!

Just thought I'd repost this, don't know how outdated it is but I remember Spenser did this up especially for you Guys. :D

Thanks I did notice a picture of parts used for a Mad Max, didn't realize that it was a kit being offered, or could of been offered....is BillyB offering a kit??

The problem with getting that terminator custom, is that all i want is the biker outfit, and its buy all or nothing. At $140 (US90) it really puts a hole into my budget. I did sell Seb one of my SS outfits, because it always looked too baggy on my Terminator. Ive got another SS Terminator outfit which i will use temporarily, but i will eventually use it in another figure

Harley Davidson Ken has a great Max jacket. It is mad of a thin material and fits Dragon or Hot toys almost perfectly. It can be picked up on Ebay pretty cheap. I reposted a pic of my Max so you can get a idea.

Harley Davidson Ken has a great Max jacket. It is mad of a thin material and fits Dragon or Hot toys almost perfectly. It can be picked up on Ebay pretty cheap. I reposted a pic of my Max so you can get a idea.

How'd you get rid of the writing on the back of the jacket?

Thanks I did notice a picture of parts used for a Mad Max, didn't realize that it was a kit being offered, or could of been offered....is BillyB offering a kit??

The problem with getting that terminator custom, is that all i want is the biker outfit, and its buy all or nothing. At $140 (US90) it really puts a hole into my budget. I did sell Seb one of my SS outfits, because it always looked too baggy on my Terminator. Ive got another SS Terminator outfit which i will use temporarily, but i will eventually use it in another figure

Hey man, i refit my saturday biker outfit! But i cannot do this on commission because it's a real pain in the ass and took me soooo long!
But i can help you find all the parts you need if you want!
seb

Hy everyone, here's a little teaser of my finished custom MAD MAX!
Need to take pictures of the custom bae i've made!
Will soon post some more pics and closeup + the full list of all the stuff i used to make it!
Tell me what you think!
thx
seb

max.jpg

What thoughts? Share?

Besides those WWF 12" figure bodies that the guy on ebay uses for Conan, what else?

Hockey mask?

I think the 12" HHH figure will work great for Humungus. Cut the hands at the forearm and put HT or BBI ones on and repaint the body. The mask would be sculpted to a head since we never see a face. Should be a good staring point. Just waiting on one of those HHH to show up in my area, all I see are the other 2 wraslers.

Back