MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

Hi guys, here's my custom road warrior
It's a custom in progress! Still waiting the head!! lol
The receipe
BBi Body
Saturday toys biker set resize to fit the body! and weathered!
Accesories (ebay)
Belt and straps custom made
Shoulder pad custom made
and his leg harness (don't know the right term) custom made in metal and working!!!

Tell me what you think!!
seb

DSCN0764.jpg

DSCN0766.jpg

DSCN0768.jpg

DSCN0769.jpg

Good job to the guys who are customizing this. Elvis that looks very good, the leg brace is just wicked.

I agree. It looks great! I'd love to have one like that sometime. I'm working towards getting a custom Max RW head, and outfit kit from board member, BillyB someday soon.

Hey guys nice thread.
I live in Broken Hill NSW here in Australia where they filmed Mad Max 2 the road warrior.
I have spent alot of time out at silverton where alot was filmed and out at the pinnicle mines where the compound was. I will have to get some digital pics out there some time for yous. :)

here is a custom interceptor model i have been working on.
actionfigs3mo9.jpg

And out at the Silverton pub they have alot of pics that were taken during the production and a crappy fake interceptor...
537929250664934322pe9.jpg

If someone would like to have the legbarce that's on my custom figure! send me a PM i can do other one if you want to! Just ask me i will respond i swear!
seb

Nice custom. I've abandoned mine as I got fed up waiting for people to reply to my pms . :mad:

Mine has been shelved as well. I haven't given up entirely, I already have most of what I need and the leather suit is the only thing missing now. Just waiting for BillyB to throw us a bone, but no idea when that might be.

Nice custom. I've abandoned mine as I got fed up waiting for people to reply to my pms . :mad:

I've also become frustrated with the lack of cohesion on this project. No one replies to pm's, so I guess I'll just wait for a full custom to purchase.

:(

I'm waiting like the rest of you. I'm hoping someone posts here soon regarding parts, clothes, etc. It would be ashamed to see this dry up.

I have a head I'm waiting for. There's a long line ahead of me unfortunately.

Once I get it, I will finish up this custom. At the moment, I'm planning to get the parts kit from BillyB and a Sat Toys biker outfit. The other bits (binocs, boots) I already have. Then it's just the time it takes to assemble.

Like almost every other line and custom project recently, this one seems to be the victim of Bat-mania too. But now that that HT line is finished, maybe we can all get back to work.

I've also become frustrated with the lack of cohesion on this project. No one replies to pm's, so I guess I'll just wait for a full custom to purchase.

Mine has been shelved as well. I haven't given up entirely, I already have most of what I need and the leather suit is the only thing missing now. Just waiting for BillyB to throw us a bone, but no idea when that might be.

me too guys..........i have a real nice mad max head from spenser just sitting on a shelf...........staring...........waiting...........wanting to be made into a full fledged badass custom some day.......:D

Very nice work so far Elvis.

I just have a few more tweeks on mine. Been busy with other things.

Yeah, that is one of the better heads I've seen since the thread started. I'd be interested, but I'd like some confirmation that I'd be getting an oufit also.

Nice, but I'm out. I'm listing some of the parts I have etc in the commerce section. Newline Boots , shotgun, Dragon body with rubber arms, small belts and "buckles " etc. Good start for anyone who wants to wait it out.

Nice, but I'm out. I'm listing some of the parts I have etc in the commerce section. Newline Boots , shotgun, Dragon body with rubber arms, small belts and "buckles " etc. Good start for anyone who wants to wait it out.

:(

Very sad to see ya go, Paul. Good grab for someone, Paul's got a great eye for perfect detail.

First off, I'd like to apologize to everyone I left hanging out there. Especially you Paul. I should have posted earlier, but like a lot of others, I've been pulled into other projects.
Another reason is that the kits really take up more time and money than what I think is fair to charge.
On the clothing, I'm just not satisfied with the my end result on the jacket.
Pants are easy to do, but this jacket is just a royale pain to figure out.
Until I can figure it out and easily recreate it, I just can't offer it.
I've seen some really cool figures in this thread but other than various headsculpts and Mudshark's dog, no one else has offered anything up.
Elvis, your legbrace looks great. Is it very hard or expensive for you to recreate?
We need to have more people involved. The more people contributing the better the selection and that just makes better figures.
Does anyone else agree?:(

Back