MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

I'll take some pics of just the accessories and leg brace over the weekend.

BillyB

T

As for the crossbow gauntlet, wasn't there a figure like Van Helsing or Ash or someone who had a crossbow on his gauntlet? I seem to remember seeing one at one point. The football shoulder pads are pretty easy. The chaps I guess you could make. The boots will have to be made to some degree.

Anyone else have any ideas for parts?

i believe there was an Angel fig from the Buffy line that had a contraption on a gauntlet but i think it shot stakes instead of bolts. so am i too late to get a kit Billy?

Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't posted any new pics lately as promised. My camera fizzled out last week, so I'm going to have to get a new one.
For those intersted in the kits, I still have everything available, but I make them to order. So if you want one, just send me a PM and I can put one together for you. For pictures, I posted some images of the full figure earlier in this thread. I've made a few upgrades to the holster and to the belt attachments. As soon as I get a new camera, I'll post some more pics.

BillyB

Absolutely... I've had one on preorder for like months already. Just waiting for the dang thing to ship! I have several model kits and even an RC model racer of the Road Warrior's legendary ride, but this baby is the ultimate V8 Interceptor model, the best one I've ever seen. Absolutely gorgeous!!! :monkey5

Btw, are these the product promo pics or is this one actually yours?

Btw, are these the product promo pics or is this one actually yours?

No, not mine. I think they're promo pics. I'm thinking about getting one when it comes out. I guess it's supposed to be later this month.

Got a tracking number for mine yesterday.Should be here Monday with any luck!!

No, not mine. I think they're promo pics. I'm thinking about getting one when it comes out. I guess it's supposed to be later this month.

I don't know the exact edition size, but I've heard they'll be very limited. If you've ever wanted a model of the V8 Interceptor this is definitely the one to get.

Just checked status of my pre-order and it says they're supposed to ship out on Feb. 29th. I've been waiting months for this beauty... looks like it'll be on its way soon!!!
:chew:chew:chew

Here's a link to where I got mine. Looks like they're still taking pre-orders...

https://www.monstersinmotion.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=11794

Ok, finally got everything working.
Here's a picture of everything you get in the kit minus the head.
I have a few of the items already made up, but since the leg brace takes a little bit of time and I need to know what size figure you are using, I make them up upon request.
Let me know if you have any questions.

BillyB

Here are a few updated shots of Max as well.
Mostly reworked the boots and added clasps to the belt accessories.
BillyB

Damn cool!
May I ask (you've probably answered this before, sorry) what jacket and pants you're using?
Thanks!

I have a few of the items already made up, but since the leg brace takes a little bit of time and I need to know what size figure you are using, I make them up upon request.

BillyB

How much for the kit without the shotgun and for a dragon body?

BillyB

Thanks for the updated pics on your Mad Max gear and your Max figure! Awesome work Billy B! :D I WILL get the head and the gear set from you someday soon. Keep a set and a head for me as we previously discussed. Thanks again! :D

Abake
I used a Terminator 2 Biker Brawl uniform and boots for Max.
Had to do some serious taking in on it since it was originally cut for a big body Sideshow figure.

Evilface,
I'll shoot you a PM to discuss.

Jedimike,
I got you covered.

Thanks all,
BillyB

Back