Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maglor’s Menagerie & Figure Photography

jack nickolson's joker is absolutly cooool.. great collection bro!!

P1130918.jpg

P1130921.jpg

P1130924.jpg

P1130926.jpg

P1130927.jpg

P1130928.jpg

P1130922.jpg

Just made a trade with a member here. My detonator for the belt. But I had to snap a few pics with the detonator before I mailed it out. :)

The belt is a big improvement.​

Congrats on the Joker but I am looking at your Avatar and Sig, have you obtained The Pirate Roberts from Princess Bride?

I posted pics of my Roberts figure a while ago. It's just the little NECA figure. I am looking into making a 1/6 custom Roberts though...

Also, I'm in a pirate kind of mood with the new POTC film being out! I'm seeing it tomorrow! :rock

I posted pics of my Roberts figure a while ago. It's just the little NECA figure. I am looking into making a 1/6 custom Roberts though...

Using the Triad Zorro as a base I assume? I think it includes mostly everything you would need but the headsculpt, I'd really love a 1/6 Wesley/Roberts :rock

Yep Zorro. My only concern about that figure is that the sleeves wont work. They need to be kinda billowy don't they?

1triadZORRO8.jpg

It's hard to say what's under those gloves.

True, the gloves could be hiding more to work with. But as billowy or not, that is a damn good starting point :rock Talk to any sculptors yet?

My current wallpaper:

NurseJoker.jpg

IT's a little tall for a widescreen, but the little it cuts off doesn't hurt anything. I'd crop it to exactly 16x9 if I knew how. :dunno

Congrats on both jokers, very nice !

^^^Thanks guys. :)

Look who just showed up!

P1130948.jpg

Now he's off to the painter! :yess:

Insanity. That sculpt doesn't need a $300 Kato suit to make an incredible figure. Who's your painter?

Indeed. A great sculpt is the heart of any figure.

P.M. sent about painter. :)

Received my Nicholson Joker head yesterday.

Here he is on a stand-in body until Hot Toys releases their figure:

P1130964-1.jpg

That Joker sculpt could be naked on a v1 Pro body and the figure would still look amazing.

Back