Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maglor’s Menagerie & Figure Photography

Same thing as what?

Creates the oblong or bigger head size whenever getting close ups.

I'll take that as a compliment. :lol

btw, how has your neck been?

It was definitely a compliment. :clap

As for the neck. It's still jacked up. Got caught in this fricken insurance/workers comp legal mess and all treatment and therapy has been non-existent for at least two months.

I'm not the type to involve lawyers but it may come down to that. :mad:

Creates the oblong or bigger head size whenever getting close ups.
AH yes. It can actually look cool at times, and I'll do it on purpose in many cases, such as here:

P1140045.jpg

The trick to eliminating the lens distortion is backing up and zooming in. That usually creates some graininess in my pictures, unless I set the ISO really low and have a nice long exposure time with low light. Unfortunately, my tripod had just broken when I took these latest pictures (making that technique impossible) so I had to have the ISO set higher - thus the graininess in the Jack zoom-in pic.

It was definitely a compliment. :clap

As for the neck. It's still jacked up. Got caught in this fricken insurance/workers comp legal mess and all treatment and therapy has been non-existent for at least two months.

I'm not the type to involve lawyers but it may come down to that. :mad:

Sorry to hear that. :(

Hope you get it sorted soon. And don't be afraid to involve lawyers if you have a legitimate case.

:hi5:
AH yes. It can actually look cool at times, and I'll do it on purpose in many cases, such as here:

P1140045.jpg

The trick to eliminating the lens distortion is backing up and zooming in. That usually creates some graininess in my pictures, unless I set the ISO really low and have a nice long exposure time with low light. Unfortunately, my tripod had just broken when I took these latest pictures (making that technique impossible) so I had to have the ISO set higher - thus the graininess in the Jack zoom-in pic.

I give that a try :rock :1-1:

You know "who" is about to get a big reveal!!!! :panic:

Very nice collection some great figs you have. Oh yea is that a Gibson SG I see in one of the pics?

Thanks. :)

It's an ESP Viper. The body shape is based on the SG.

picture.php

Thanks. :)

It's an ESP Viper. The body shape is based on the SG.

picture.php

Nice I use to have a Gibson Les Paul (many, many yrs ago) got my Les Paul for $350. in 72 saw the same one on ebay going for $2500.00 damm :monkey2

Ouch! I would love a Les Paul.

Freakin A man...Adam's such a master in sculpting and with josh's painting, that Jack Joker is insane. Such a masterpiece.

Finally modified the Bank Robber gun for the nurse scene:

P1140078.jpg

P1140079.jpg

P1140080.jpg

P1140084.jpg

P1140081.jpg

P1140084crop.jpg

Last edited:

I dremeled the heck out of the shoulders on the Bank Robber's Standard True Type. Has basically the dimensions of a Narrow TT now.

P1140086.jpg

P1140088.jpg

P1140089.jpg

P1140090.jpg

The jacket fits much better now.​

Both Jokers looks great, Mag :clap Which attachment did you use to dremel down the shoulders? I need to do that to an Advanced body coming up soon here.

Both Jokers looks great, Mag :clap Which attachment did you use to dremel down the shoulders? I need to do that to an Advanced body coming up soon here.

I tried a couple different ones. The stone grinders didn't seem to work well for this (although they were great for getting rust off the lower edge of my car trunk door)...

The one I liked was just the regular sander:

attach-sander-2.jpg

There might be a better one, but it seemed to work good to me. :dunno

Dremeled? :horror, getting your hands dirty Mags, good deal :rock

:lol Yeah, trying to be a little more hands on.

Back