Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maglor’s Menagerie & Figure Photography

^^^Thanks guys. :)

Look who just showed up!

P1130948.jpg

Now he's off to the painter! :yess:

Congratulations! That is going to look very sharp painted up. :)

Re: Maglor�s Menagerie & Figure Photography

P1130985.jpg

P1130982.jpg

P1130981.jpg

P1130980.jpg

P1130977.jpg

P1130976.jpg

P1130974.jpg

This last one is the most accurate in terms of the facial dimensions. I have a wide angle camera, so close up shots have a lot of lens distortion, which is kind of cool. But when I back up and zoom in to eliminate the lens distortion it looses clarity, hence this last shot isn't as crisp as the others. The only real way around these kinds of problems is to buy a DSLR...

...some day.​

Re: Maglor�s Menagerie & Figure Photography

P1140052.jpg

P1140048.jpg

P1140045.jpg

P1140044.jpg

P1140042.jpg

P1140035BW.jpg

P1140043.jpg

P1140053.jpg

Can't wait for Hot Toys to release an awesome Jack Nicholson Joker, but in the meanwhile I like this head with this outfit in this pose. :)

WOW! Great Jack Nickelson as the Joker, Impressive Sir! Take a Bow, Congrats Mag

My current wallpaper:

NurseJoker.jpg

IT's a little tall for a widescreen, but the little it cuts off doesn't hurt anything. I'd crop it to exactly 16x9 if I knew how. :dunno

This is the best looking nurse joker ive seen man. what kind of body is he on?

Thanks man. :)

Did you see the other pictures of him? Most of the pictures i shot have been touched up with iPhoto, to remove joints. Here is what he really looks like:

It's just a Narrow Shoulder True Type.

I don't mind the joints when the figure is in context on my shelf, but in close-up pictures the joints kind of stand out, so that's why I brushed them out in the other pics, including the one you quoted. :peace

Back