Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maglor’s Menagerie & Figure Photography

To be clear, this IS NOT an update. This is a teaser for an update in the (hopefully) near future:

P1150122.jpg

I spent a good part of the last two days putting the two new cabinets together and installing the lights.

I have a lot of work yet to do on the velvet on top of the cabinets as well as the layout/display of the collectables. Also, I have to rig up the LED lights to have a warmer tone, so there isn't such a clash between the track lighting and the cabinet lighting.

Plus I have tons of figures coming in the coming months. I actually hope to do a video update soon. :)

Awesome, I will have to get me some of those then. No probs on the wires, being a computer dud and stereo junky I've been dealing with it for years.

Uh oh, you don't have glass shelves do you, can they adhes'd to the top of shelves or how is that fastened on the top of the shelves?

Oh, man, that set-up is awesome mags, I really need something more then my brown bookcase :lol I need some ROOM!

I have no lights in my detolfs. Each shelf looks like a freight elevator filled enough people to exceed the weight capacity. :(

I have no lights in my detolfs. Each shelf looks like a freight elevator filled enough people to exceed the weight capacity. :(

Same here about the elevator. My 3 detolfs are jam packed.

Congrats on the detolfs mag. They look awesome. Now lets see some close-ups

Awesome, I will have to get me some of those then. No probs on the wires, being a computer dud and stereo junky I've been dealing with it for years.

You can also get them as strips: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20119418/

Uh oh, you don't have glass shelves do you, can they adhes'd to the top of shelves or how is that fastened on the top of the shelves?

I'm using the regular glass shelves. I just have a cut square of velvet on each shelf.

The round LEDs I'm using come with an adhesive backing that will never ever fall off.

Oh, man, that set-up is awesome mags, I really need something more then my brown bookcase :lol I need some ROOM!

Thanks. :)

Same here about the elevator. My 3 detolfs are jam packed.

:lol Sounds like my shelf before I got these two more cabinets.

I'm gonna try and keep these shelves limited to 3 figures per shelf.

Congrats on the detolfs mag. They look awesome.

Thank you sir.

Now lets see some close-ups

Do you know what "teaser" means? :tap

Did you recieve your batman/bruce wayne ani-con figure ?

To be clear, this IS NOT an update. This is a teaser for an update in the (hopefully) near future:

P1150122.jpg

I spent a good part of the last two days putting the two new cabinets together and installing the lights.

I have a lot of work yet to do on the velvet on top of the cabinets as well as the layout/display of the collectables. Also, I have to rig up the LED lights to have a warmer tone, so there isn't such a clash between the track lighting and the cabinet lighting.

Plus I have tons of figures coming in the coming months. I actually hope to do a video update soon. :)

Excellent display!! :rock Great floating shelves!! Did you use stands with the figures there?

Back