Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maglor’s Menagerie & Figure Photography

Now that's a cool snap. Love it:)

Some of the best Joker & Batman photos are found in this thread! Very nice figures too Maglor!

Thanks fellas. :duff

Did you recieve your batman/bruce wayne ani-con figure ?

Yep! :rock Posted a couple pictures in the appropriate thread. Waiting to get a few more together before I post them here. :)

Excellent display!! :rock Great floating shelves!! Did you use stands with the figures there?

Thanks!

I try not to use stands at all. The only one on the floating shelves in that picture that has a stand is Ironman. And that's only because the figure is so top heavy.

Maglor, keep in mind that the astronaut will turn yellow over time when on display.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

great setup!!

Appreciate it. Thanks for stoping by. :duff

Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011)

Part 1

P1150149.jpg

P1150150.jpg

P1160073.jpg

P1160071.jpg

P1150161.jpg

^^^Ugly flash/close-up picture to show he looks great even under the worst conditions.

P1160075.jpg

P1160078.jpg

"Artistic" photo-shoot yet to come.​

Hey Mag i love your batman display ,very cool.

however while watching your pics i noticed something and i wanted to ask

That is one sexy Batman display, Mags :drool

:lol @ lord's manip.

Thanks Ecko! It is a big step up!

I can't wait for a few more figures to roll in so I can do a collection update! :rock

Thanks! But that first one bugs the heck out of me because of the crooked belt! :banghead :lol

You're right it is crooked!

Worst picture ever :mad:

*putting Maglor on ignore*

Nope.

I was talking about this in the Bruce Wayne/Batman figure thread yesterday - I have the head bowed forward as far as it can go without popping off. It gives the illusion that the neck is shorter... from the front at least. From the side you can still tell that it's too long.

I have new found respect fro your photography skill Mag. I was trying to take proper pictures myself today to start my own collection thread but none of them were any good so I just gave up!:lol

Is that Batman the first version or the second version on the pic above?

Also what cape is used? I've got the second original batman and the cape is too thick too settle properly.

Is that Batman the first version or the second version on the pic above?

Also what cape is used? I've got the second original batman and the cape is too thick too settle properly.
You might want to get an Iforigno cape...
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99670
But take care, as far as I know there are at least 3 different models to choose from.

Back