Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

My family had a great Christmas! I hope everyone had a great Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or what ever you and yours celebrate. I will be posting some accessories I've been working on in the coming days so be ready. Thanks all!

Good to hear Chris! I look forward to buying your future projects :duff

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

Thanks Chris!! And the same to you and your family. I look forward to your upcoming reveals.

Thanks! I have quite a few things that will be cool to have for Joel...

Damn Elvis that looks fantastic I want my head painted that way now!

Yes Seb does brilliant work!

Good to hear Chris! I look forward to buying your future projects :duff

Thanks for your support Tony! :)

Thanks! I have quite a few things that will be cool to have for Joel...

Yes Seb does brilliant work!

Thanks for your support Tony! :)

:yess:

I know this is off topic but I got a commission to do something interesting. My client wanted his Medicom Old Snake to have a beard like his reference pic. I wanted to be clear that at no time in MGS4 did Snake have a beard but he didn't care. He said he should have had a beard. Well for all who wanted to see Old Snake with a beard...It is still a WIP but I think I prefer the beard on him too!
DSC00970.jpg

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00825.JPG

Last edited:

Oh damn that's good !!! That was gonna be my next question for ya if you sculpt heads at all.

Here is the first of the new items. The hatchet. I had a hard time finding images so I booted up the game and checked it out. It is mostly accurate but I'm not 100% on the hatchet handle color. Any suggestions appreciated and I'll go with a consensus. More to come in the coming days!
DSC04851.jpg

DSC04852.jpg

DSC04853.jpg

DSC04854.jpg

That looks good to me. Your Joel looks superb :rock

Can't wait to receive that shirt.

I would be down for two of them hatchets. I am going to need another one of your holsters as well Maisto :)

That looks good to me. Your Joel looks superb :rock

Can't wait to receive that shirt.

I would be down for two of them hatchets. I am going to need another one of your holsters as well Maisto :)

I just need to make a mold of the hatchet and then it will be available.. Once that is done I will include it on the first page with pricing. The holster just needs a couple days to put together.

The next new item is the bat. Sixth scale bats are very hard to find. This will have 2 options. Plain bat, and spiked bat. It can also be painted any color you want. The spikes on the bat will be metal. This will be available on the first page shortly. The bat is WIP the bat pictured is unpainted currently...
DSC04856.JPG

DSC04857.JPG

DSC04858.JPG

DSC04862.JPG

I will be down for two bats as well :rock

The "El Diablo" is still in the works but much like the flamethrower I'm running into issues with it, like it being too fragile. I have to work these issues out before I will be able to show anything. I am very aware of the popularity of this item so I am working hard to make it happen.

Last edited:

Elvis how much to make my Joel head look like yours ?!

Interested in Hatchet and Spiked Bat also :)

I'm in for a hatchet all day bro and thanks for making it I knew it would be a hit my man

I'm in for a hatchet all day bro and thanks for making it I knew it would be a hit my man

Yes in deed! I have one more item that I will be posting in the thread tomorrow so stay tuned. :)

Now here is the last new item in this set. I have other stuff but it needs some work before reveal. The Nail Bomb! The can is made of resin and the nails are metal. Has painted weathering, rust and oil stains.:)
DSC04891.jpg

DSC04890.jpg

DSC04888.jpg

Back