Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

The mask is still available first to pay takes it I sent bullet a pm but I haven't heard back from him if he don't contact me by later today then it's yours bro cause your second to show interest

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

The mask is still available first to pay takes it I sent bullet a pm but I haven't heard back from him if he don't contact me by later today then it's yours bro cause your second to show interest

What's your paypal address?

Thanks my man I really appreciate your kind words means alot coming from you I wanted to make the best gas mask possible to go with your Awsome weapons.

Last edited:

Payment sent for the mask mike sorry for the delay been drifting in and out of sleep all night lol starting to feel a little better though. Maisto my accessories arrived today very pleased with them wasn't expecting to get them in this side of xmas :D

Payment sent for the mask mike sorry for the delay been drifting in and out of sleep all night lol starting to feel a little better though. Maisto my accessories arrived today very pleased with them wasn't expecting to get them in this side of xmas :D

Great news! Please post pics if you can. Thanks!

Great news! Please post pics if you can. Thanks!

It's gonna be awhile before my Joel is complete I'm getting there pieced about 75% of what i need for him together so far. Going as high end as possible across the board. Your accessories are brilliant. Pics will be coming in the new year sometime for sure.

demon hunter !
Great

More items have shipped out. Please check for a PM from me with tracking info. Thanks!

Thanks to Maisto for the great accessories.

Gave my Joel head a repaint.

IMG_0029_zps98084dad.jpg

IMG_0033_zpsaee5a035.jpg

IMG_0030_zpsf4592758.jpg

IMG_0031_zpsed7258b8.jpg

IMG_0037_zps488f7f34.jpg

IMG_0036_zpsd4841e88.jpg

Thanks to Maisto for the great accessories.

Gave my Joel head a repaint.

IMG_0037_zps488f7f34.jpg

Looks awesome Seb! Didn't you get the Natchan clothing set? That shirt look damn near perfect for his fall look! Great job!

Jaw dropping stuff Seb :thud:

Nicely done bro really like the look of that shirt

Received my set. Love these accessories. Excellent craftsmanship!

Received my set. Love these accessories. Excellent craftsmanship!

Thanks Omar! I'm very happy you like everything! Let me know if you need anything else! Cheers! :duff

My family had a great Christmas! I hope everyone had a great Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or what ever you and yours celebrate. I will be posting some accessories I've been working on in the coming days so be ready. Thanks all!

Thanks Chris!! And the same to you and your family. I look forward to your upcoming reveals.

Damn Elvis that looks fantastic I want my head painted that way now!

Back