Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

Yes it does!:)

I got it Omar. Give me sometime to make the bow and arrows and I'll let you know when it ships out. The pipe is ready to go. Thanks a lot! :duff

You mean, I'm going to have 6 arrows altogether!?

2n6exow.gif

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

Relaxed backpack bows:

Snake Plissken 9500100023763351000469
Barbossa 9500100023763351000476
elvis1976 LZ315767171US
Wake Shipping Soon

They are on their way to you guys! Thanks!

Last edited:

Oh wow I didn't expect for them to go out so fast :lol thanks! :duff

More bows are shipping today. Please check your PM's for tracking info.

Sent payment for the gun holster Maisto

I got mine a day early! Truly impressed by it. It's exactly what I wanted. I'll post some shots up later! Thanks Chris :duff

I got mine a day early! Truly impressed by it. It's exactly what I wanted. I'll post some shots up later! Thanks Chris :duff

Great and your welcome! It got out of this city before this huge winter storm I'm stuck in. I look forward to seeing your pics Tony!:duff

I got a new shirt to represent the Spring section shirt, I just need to dye it to that dull gray color.

fdbmsz.jpg

j5b0ip.jpg

30nksgn.jpg

2lkfzf7.jpg

iw4w2x.jpg

1zd9mq0.jpg

My custom Shorty and El Diablo that I have no room to put on Joel :lol

211sdo1.jpg

If and when you do your own Chris, I'll probably get them. Very very happy with the bow :duff

I got a new shirt to represent the Spring section shirt, I just need to dye it to that dull gray color.

fdbmsz.jpg

211sdo1.jpg

If and when you do your own Chris, I'll probably get them. Very very happy with the bow :duff

Looks great Tony. Those are still on my list to do.

:lol I was gonna say. . . I don't want to know where he stores those two.

More orders shipping tomorrow:

Wake 9405503699300178944471
Heisenberg LZ315881313US

Thanks guys!

20130123221606!Artie_Happy_Gif.gif

:rock

if anyone needs a gas mask i have one already done and modified for 30 shipped pm me if interested thanks guys

if anyone needs a gas mask i have one already done and modified for 30 shipped pm me if interested thanks guys

I'll take that Mike PM inbound :)

Back