Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

me too please

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

Great! I'll start planning the shiv.

Holy crap! I just got around to open up the package i got from Maisto containing the bow and arrows! I am not easily impressed, but man, that is some crazy worksmanship!

Holy crap! I just got around to open up the package i got from Maisto containing the bow and arrows! I am not easily impressed, but man, that is some crazy worksmanship!

Thanks I'm glad you are happy with it!

***Updated Flamethrower List***

All flamethrowers are cast and prepped for painting. Soon guys!

Bud can for me please!!

still possible to get on the list for all of these items? :)

still possible to get on the list for all of these items? :)

Yes! I will put you on the list for the flamethrower. Let me know what items you want. Just FYI the bow will need to be made and won't happen until after I finish the flamethrower.

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us-Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

12 flamethrowers will be finished and ready to ship by this weekend. Now accepting payments. See first page for pricing and shipping options. Thanks for your patience!

Last edited:

You'll see my payment on Friday morning buddy.

:hi5:Thanks for waiting!:hi5:

Thank you got taking on such a big undertaking with the Flamethrower :lol can't believe how well it looks.

There might be a chance I might want to buy another Bow.

Thank you got taking on such a big undertaking with the Flamethrower :lol can't believe how well it looks.

There might be a chance I might want to buy another Bow.

I think the finished flamethrowers look nicer than the prototype. I'll post pics soon.

I'll be making more bows soon. Right now I'm wrapping up a bunch of these and am going to show the shiv soon and also working on some revolvers since they are so hard to find.:clap

I think the finished flamethrowers look nicer than the prototype. I'll post pics soon.

I'll be making more bows soon. Right now I'm wrapping up a bunch of these and am going to show the shiv soon and also working on some revolvers since they are so hard to find.:clap

Revolvers now too? :yess::yess::thud:

Revolvers? If you could do the snub nosed and the Diablo I'm in.

Back