Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

Can I get a pipe with scissors ?

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

Can I get a pipe with scissors ?

Yes. You can go ahead and make payment and it will take a few days to make and ship. Payment info and prices are on page 1. Thanks!

Price updated on first page for flamethrower $50. They will be finished this weekend and ready to ship the first of next week.

I'm still interested in a bow and holster :)

Yes I remember. Once I finish the flamethrowers I will work on the bow sets.:)

Thats cool man no rush here :). Whenever you get time is good with me

payment sent for flamethrower

Flamethrowers will be ready in a couple days! Please get your payments in. Contact me if your interested. Thanks!

12 flamethrowers are completely finished and ready to ship, so please get your payments in so it can ship on Monday. I will post an image of them tonight. I also will have a WIP pic of the shiv to show tomorrow. Thanks guys!

Flamethrower interest list:

1. Snake Plissken (PAID)
2. dycegamez
3. phillydon21 (PAID)
4. elvis1976 (PAID)
5. anthonyzero
6. chubbyman
7. aesthetics
8. darmoor (PAID)
9. lt0778 (PAID)
10. Jeronimo
11. da_rambler20 (PAID)

For those who are on the fence because of the price I can break the total into 2 payments if you wish. Once full payment has been made the flamethrower ships. Let me know if this is something you need.

Last edited:

DSC00770.jpg
Finished Flamethrowers!!!

DSC00767.jpg
11 Shiv's have been completed. $15 each.

Closer Image of the Shiv.
DSC00769.jpg

wow bro the flamethrower is perfectly accurate dame bro your really really talented thanks for hooking everything up for us.

I'm in for a flamethrower, pipe with scissors, and shiv if you have them ready? Let me know and I'll send payment.

Back