Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

Sent payment Maisto. All the paid Flamethrowers go out tomorrow you said? It looks friggin awesome in those pics, truly outstanding and accurate work. Most ambitious accessory I've seen done on here.

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

wow bro the flamethrower is perfectly accurate dame bro your really really talented thanks for hooking everything up for us.

Thanks so much!:)

I'm in for a flamethrower, pipe with scissors, and shiv if you have them ready? Let me know and I'll send payment.

Go ahead and make payment, everything is ready to ship.

Sent payment Maisto. All the paid Flamethrowers go out tomorrow you said? It looks friggin awesome in those pics, truly outstanding and accurate work. Most ambitious accessory I've seen done on here.

Thanks for your support. I wasn't going to let this accessory beat me. I'm so relieved it is done.

Ok decided I want one of everything maisto. If its ok I'll send across the 165 + 24 for international priority shipping + 8 to cover the paypal fees tonight. Total 197usd am I right with my calculations mate?

Last edited:

hey! interested in the pipe, shiv, and holster. are they still available???

beautiful work!
peace,
-r.

Ok decided I want one of everything maisto. If its ok I'll send across the 165 + 24 for international priority shipping + 8 to cover the paypal fees tonight. Total 197usd am I right with my calculations mate?

Yes your calculations are correct. The Bow set can take up to 2 weeks to build and ship. If you are ok to wait you can make payment and I'll hold the items for you and ship when the bow is made. Let me know...Thanks!

Yes your calculations are correct. The Bow set can take up to 2 weeks to build and ship. If you are ok to wait you can make payment and I'll hold the items for you and ship when the bow is made. Let me know...Thanks!

Are the Bows made to order, or are you making a couple of them?

Yea man the waits no problem I'll get payment across to you now.

Payment for 1 of everything plus priority shipping sent :)

with all these amazing custom accessories from Maisto and whatnot, I am really contemplating a custom base for my Joel made out of one of the DX light up bases. I have an idea in mind, now just to make it come to fruition.

I cannot wait to get my order this week...hopefully.:pray:

just ordered some gear too!!! so so so awesome!!!!

1. Snake Plissken (PAID 9405509699939429452513)
2. dycegamez
3. phillydon21 (PAID 9500100023563329000145)
4. elvis1976 (PAID)
5. anthonyzero
6. chubbyman
7. aesthetics
8. darmoor (PAID LZ314439170US)
9. lt0778 (PAID 9405503699300134762989)
10. Jeronimo
11. da_rambler20 (PAID 9500100023563329000138)

Last edited:

Hey maisto, payment will be sent shortly also sent at a email about the other package being sent back to you and I'll have pics for that as reference also . Thanks

Delivery date is set for the 29th, damn holiday. I can post up shots of my Joel then.

Hey maisto, payment will be sent shortly also sent at a email about the other package being sent back to you and I'll have pics for that as reference also . Thanks

You might need to re-send that email I didn't get it.:wave

Delivery date is set for the 29th, damn holiday. I can post up shots of my Joel then.

Look forward to seeing him with his accessories.:duff

K I'll send later but the cams were sent back yesterday to you . Thanks

Back