Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room (Page1 updated: Nov 20th, 2012)

Collection room is looking fantastic, Mamba :clap

Gotta put some art on those walls!

Thanks KD, yeah couple arts on those walls would be nice, but those walls pretty much will be covered when I get all my pre-orders next year, I just have to be patience seeing the empty walls for now :)

some day victor von doom pass throught those doors for never go out :lol

21eua35.jpg

I think I'd be fine with 2 LSFs, I am not a big fan of no ES, so the 2 that I'd pick have to be a must have for me. I don't know when Batman will be released, it could be for a long time, so for now I think may go with Wolvie and Doom, Doom is just beautiful (best one so far), if I do get Doom when Batman comes out I would just sell my Wolvie, I might take a loss but I got Wolvie LSF for $1,645 shipped from AP collectibles, not too bad huh?

don't you mean $1845 shipped? If not, how did you pull that off?

some day victor von doom pass throught those doors for never go out :lol

21eua35.jpg

Someday brother, someday...but I still don't know whether it's a PF or LSF :)

don't you mean $1845 shipped? If not, how did you pull that off?

From AP collectibles, they give you additional 10% discount for your first time order.

Oh yea, forgot. Could've saved you more if you used it on doom ;). Unless the wolf blows my mind, I may send him back to get wolverine or doom to go with IM and then being done with LSFs.

Got my first figure in 2013 and I could not ask for a better one, this figure is bloody fantastic :rock

690pxi.jpg

1672tlj.jpg

2zf75h4.jpg

2dso9rn.jpg

2rnf0io.jpg

Best T-800 figure out there imho and i can't wait for mine to get here. Massive congrats to you. :hi5:

Got my first figure in 2013 and I could not ask for a better one, this figure is bloody fantastic :rock

690pxi.jpg

1672tlj.jpg

2zf75h4.jpg

2dso9rn.jpg

2rnf0io.jpg

congrats brO......... i m also getting this one.... just tell how u compare it with statues?? n is it really worth for asking price?

Best T-800 figure out there imho and i can't wait for mine to get here. Massive congrats to you. :hi5:

Thanks bro, best 1/4 scale action figure IMO.

congrats brO......... i m also getting this one.... just tell how u compare it with statues?? n is it really worth for asking price?

He can look like a statue with much better paintjobs, yes it's worth the asking price for me.

Great Score and Pic's on your Battle Damaged Terminator; Mamba and Yes a Great way to start the Year

Happy New Year

Congrats for your Battle Damaged Terminator, big congrats my friend ;)

Congrats on the BD T-800 Mamba, it really is one of the most impressive things I have seen in 1/4 scale. :clap

Great Score and Pic's on your Battle Damaged Terminator; Mamba and Yes a Great way to start the Year

Happy New Year

Congrats for your Battle Damaged Terminator, big congrats my friend ;)

Congrats on the BD T-800 Mamba, it really is one of the most impressive things I have seen in 1/4 scale. :clap

Thank you guys, indeed this guy is so impressive...

34j6o7d.jpg

Black Widow PF EX, really dig this piece.

Back