Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room (Page1 updated: Nov 20th, 2012)

Awesome mate. After looking at your update I can wait to receive mine. Congrats.
23lo1vr.gif

Black Widow has an excellent likeness. Very nice! Awesome update too. :clap

Thanks bro, yeah Trevor nailed the likeness on this one :)

Nice set up. Black Widow look good. Congrats

Thank you sir.

Awesome mate. After looking at your update I can wait to receive mine. Congrats.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks mate, you'll like yours.

Great pics for the great acquisition my friend :hi5:

Thank you my friend.

Really happy to have her in my room :)

161gn5t.jpg

v2xruu.jpg

Congrats on your new Collectibles my friend :clap they rock all :rock

Dude... I want to come hang out at your place and sit on the black bench ...lol. Awesome stuff, and congrats on the Black Widow:clap

Black Widow looks awesome Mamba! Almost good enough to eat :wink1: big fan of your set up pal :hi5:

Dude... I want to come hang out at your place and sit on the black bench ...lol. Awesome stuff, and congrats on the Black Widow:clap

Thank you my friend, I wouldn't mind to share my black bench with you but that's gonna cost you :lol

Black Widow looks awesome Mamba! Almost good enough to eat :wink1: big fan of your set up pal :hi5:

Thanks mate, I apprecite your kind words :)

Coming soon to my room :)

16a5jwo.jpg

16a5jwo.jpg

love the layout Mamba...thats exactly the sort of thing i wanted to do for my Pre-Orders, which in the end i just listed down in my signature to remind me of the the good times ahead! :yess: No Droids?

love the layout Mamba...thats exactly the sort of thing i wanted to do for my Pre-Orders, which in the end i just listed down in my signature to remind me of the the good times ahead! :yess: No Droids?

No Droids for me as I am not a big fan of Star Wars, Shaak Ti will be my first Star Wars collectible :)

Incredible Pre-Order List my Friends :clap

do you still have room for all the New Polystone? :)

WOW! Mamba, Great List, So Shaak-Ti gonna POP your Star Wars Cherry HAHAHA, I will be defiled by her also

Incredible Pre-Order List my Friends :clap

do you still have room for all the New Polystone? :)

I do for those that I alreay POd, not sure after those :lol

WOW! Mamba, Great List, So Shaak-Ti gonna POP your Star Wars Cherry HAHAHA, I will be defiled by her also

Yeah I couldn't resist her, she looks too good :)

Thank you my friend, I wouldn't mind to share my black bench with you but that's gonna cost you :lol

We could put our EX Batmen becide each other with different heads and just warm ourselves in the awesomeness that radiates off of them:yess::yess::yess:

Oh and the Hulk Maquette looks awesome... I will be so GREEN with envy when I see him next to Skaar...lol

16a5jwo.jpg

awesome I have exact same list ...... not collect star wars, G.I Joe, MK all rest orders r exact same except Wolverine LSF :duff :hi5:

We could put our EX Batmen becide each other with different heads and just warm ourselves in the awesomeness that radiates off of them:yess::yess::yess:

Oh and the Hulk Maquette looks awesome... I will be so GREEN with envy when I see him next to Skaar...lol

Haha I like that idea :)

Hulk Maquette, Skaar PF EX and Grey Hulk comi will be displayed together on top of my besta :yess:

awesome I have exact same list ...... not collect star wars, G.I Joe, MK all rest orders r exact same except Wolverine LSF :duff :hi5:

Nice :hi5:

That is one impressive pre-order list. Can't wait to see all of them in your collection.

Thanks bro, yeah 2013 will be great but expensive, I also can't wait to sell all of them in person.

Back