Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room

Super nice collection. Everything has room to shine! Love the simple design - very effective.

Also, Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes look perfect together!!

Great score on DP mamba, I can't wait to get mine.

This has been my most anticipated Marvel piece. So glad everyone seems happy with him

Just wanted to return the favor. Your collection is amazing!

Thanks man.

Super nice collection. Everything has room to shine! Love the simple design - very effective.

Also, Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes look perfect together!!

Thank you, and yes I agree they look great together.

Congrats on Deadpool, very cool!

Great score on DP mamba, I can't wait to get mine.

This has been my most anticipated Marvel piece. So glad everyone seems happy with him

Thanks guys, Deadpool is definitely a keeper :hi5:

Great scores Mamba... Looking forward to seeing your updated collection pics to see where GL and GL end up.

Great scores Mamba... Looking forward to seeing your updated collection pics to see where GL and GL end up.

Thanks, GL and GL? Btw I sold my Green Lantern PF EX, just not fully satisfied with it.

I will take new pics of my collection once I get my Galactus Maquette, Shao Kahn and Batman PF hopefully all by end of October.

Ahh!!! I missed out on Shao Kahn! It looks amazing photographed! I cant wait to see your thread updated with those pics. Looks like an amazing pick up thus far. Congrats Mamba

Ahh!!! I missed out on Shao Kahn! It looks amazing photographed! I cant wait to see your thread updated with those pics. Looks like an amazing pick up thus far. Congrats Mamba

Thanks, yeah Shao Kahn looks great, can't wait, I also pre ordered Scorpion EX and Sub Zero EX, which are scheduled to be released in Nov. MK and SF pcs exclusive statues tend to sell out very fast, you gotta be fast.

Thanks, GL and GL? Btw I sold my Green Lantern PF EX, just not fully satisfied with it.

I will take new pics of my collection once I get my Galactus Maquette, Shao Kahn and Batman PF hopefully all by end of October.

Lol I meant Deadpool.... Lol

The Amazing Galactus Maquette. Very happy with it, definitely Top 5 in my collection along with Predator Maquette, Wolf Predator LSF, Wolverine LSF, and Optimus Prime Maquette. And he is the cheapest :)

15cyfxu.jpg

1znybn6.jpg

2m34fbs.jpg

xgf9yx.jpg

Bada$$ Score and Pic's Mamba my Friend, another Great Great Addition to your Already Impressive Collection WOW!, Excellent Excellent Post

awesome room my friend,ayou have a clean and great collection

i pray to recieve galactus mq like yours,seems to be perfect

You have awesome collection...love it!!

Bad A$$! He dwarfs Skarr! Very nice and congrats on a minty Galactus!

That is one impressive display. Congrats on Galactus.

Very great acquisition my friend ;)

Bada$$ Score and Pic's Mamba my Friend, another Great Great Addition to your Already Impressive Collection WOW!, Excellent Excellent Post

awesome room my friend,ayou have a clean and great collection

i pray to recieve galactus mq like yours,seems to be perfect

Thank you brothers for your kind words.

Electroshock, I hope you'll get the minty one, big G is so awesome.

Back