Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room

Green Lantern PF EX

1zdn8sm.jpg

30rsayp.jpg

2qwk0hj.jpg

Nice shots mamba. I won't be getting my GL for awhile as the Reg has been delayed :(

Great collection, your definitely got one of my favourite collections on here. Looks so good :)

just curious how you'd rank the P1 maquette, Wolf LSF, Wolverine LSF and DROM pf? I'm disappointed my Wolverine hasn't shipped yet, I'm anxious to see him in person. You gonna get Sauron?

Nice shots mamba. I won't be getting my GL for awhile as the Reg has been delayed :(

Great collection, your definitely got one of my favourite collections on here. Looks so good :)

Thanks a lot RB, delay sucks, but it'll worth the wait, the statue is very nice.

just curious how you'd rank the P1 maquette, Wolf LSF, Wolverine LSF and DROM pf? I'm disappointed my Wolverine hasn't shipped yet, I'm anxious to see him in person. You gonna get Sauron?

It's tough to rank them, but if I have to, I'd probably go with Wolf LSF, P1 Maquette, Wolverine LSF and DROM PF. But out of all of those I like Wolvie the best character wise, statue wise predator is better because it has much more detail. Wolverine LSF is soo nice though, hope you'll get it soon rather than later.

I am still on the fence with Sauron, not 100% sold yet, maybe I'll wait for the in hand pics.

Another Great Score my Friend to your Very Impressive Collection, Excellent Post.

Thank you my friend. GL is gone though, it turned out he was not good enough for me.

Storm Shadow Statue EX and Deadpool PF EX. I am really really happy with both.

mw2wbo.jpg

2elwa3r.jpg

2u7ylif.jpg

2hmfs6o.jpg

Back