Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

Yep, he's shortless. Sort of a comics relaunch/Retro 40's hybrid look.

As for the curl in those shots, gimme a break, that curl was done by hair and makeup intentionally, with the blessings of WB to help sell him as Supes.

Still waiting to see a set photo or official WB pic of CK.

Considering that 98% of this film will probably be CGI'ed or digitally altered anyway, they can always add in the shorts and curl later.

It's Zach Snyder. The most important thing to him is the styalistic look of a shot. Would you expect anything less?

I love the look of the new Superman!His hair is slicked back like Dean Cain and George Reeves.Its not pushed forward like one of the board members said.It looks to me that he might have trunks on.Ijust dont know what color.Henry Cavill could look like he walked out of a comic and people would still complain.They would say he doesnt look like a certain artists style.

Complete guess of what the suit will look like based on what I can see from the first promo pic.

manofsteel.jpg

He's going to be the sexiest Superman ever. :love

Maybe sexiest superhero... but I love me some Hugh Jackman.

Am I the only one that thinks the new Superman looks like a CGI Christian Slater?

Looks good to me, I hold my complaints back until I at least see a full image of the suit.

Looks like he has a suede/BB style cape too. A lot longer than any previous versions of Superman that I've ever seen before.

Nice Animated interpretation there Devil, the suit does look good. Looking forward to this one.

I like bright colors. Don't look like the suit will have em...No biggie though.

(but it at least it's actually red unlike the SR costume)

I like Cavill ever since I saw him in Count of Monte Cristo. Doesn't really matter to me that he isn't wearing the comics costume. That's CR Superman. This Superman needs his own identity. An updated one with no trunks is fine especially when his HT figure comes around. Reeve, Routh and Cavill posed together with each distinct costumes!

I like Cavill ever since I saw him in Count of Monte Cristo. Doesn't really matter to me that he isn't wearing the comics costume. That's CR Superman. This Superman needs his own identity. An updated one with no trunks is fine especially when his HT figure comes around. Reeve, Routh and Cavill posed together with each distinct costumes!

I shall have this HT Trio :rock:rock:rock:rock

Back