Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

I hate insects, especially spiders.
Spiders are Arachnids....they eat insects.

And mice if you're this one...

Goliath-bird-eatin_1870695i.jpg

Batman 89 I know. Batman: The Animated Series I got. Even the Raimi Spider-Man I even remembered with a little time. For the life of me can't place the TDK/BB theme, unless it's that one that was laced over the original TDK trailer but then outside of that I don't really remember hearing it.

I can only remember it because i've heard it a billion times.

Any of Williams themes stick with you forever. Even after one viewing.

C'mon fellas, you know the BB/TDK soundtracks.

It's the one that goes like this:

Dun dun...dun dun dun...thwak thwak..dun.

Yeahhhh, that one. :clap

Don't get me wrong, Indy, Supes, and 89 are in a league of their own, I was just saying that I can also remember the Nolan themes (I'll admit to knowing more of the TDK one than of BB).

C'mon fellas, you know the BB/TDK soundtracks. It's the one that goes like this: Dun dun...dun dun dun...thwak thwak..dun. Yeahhhh, that one. :clap

What is funny is that's the one I was referring to and it immediately came to mind. :lol

It's not so unrealistc when you think about it! :panic:

6a00d8341c2df453ef0120a51ea994970c-500wi

Superman001-35.jpg

:monkey3

More like defying gravity, lifting several tons while flying, turning back time by flying the Earth backwards, how he burns off his hair with his heatvision, but it doesn't burn off when walking through fire, being hit by a blowtorch, etc. :wink1:

More like defying gravity, lifting several tons while flying, turning back time by flying the Earth backwards, how he burns off his hair with his heatvision, but it doesn't burn off when walking through fire, being hit by a blowtorch, etc. :wink1:

balebats.jpg

I can hum the TDK and BB themes.:dunno

As can I.

The thing about those soundtracks is that there is no single main theme (other than the que that plays at the end of TDK for example), but they are a whole bunch of themes

I love Hans Zimmers and James Newton Howards work on those films, can't wait to hear the finale

Coming back to the topic, Zimmer will surely have his work cut out to live up to Williams' classic, but if anyone can do it, he can. I'm glad they aren't re-using that theme, we need something new to reinforce the fact that this is a new interpretation of Superman

Wow. You're crazy. How can anyone not like that theme? It's arguably Williams' best work and arguably the best super hero theme ever.

I'm not crazy I'm being real. Like someone said its time for something new. Batman theme was awesome will superman was meh to me

Oh btw

Thank you to the guy who posted the spider pic. Now I need to get a new seat lol

Back